325coupe

Jom Coilovers - Now Sold

This thread may get removed but i might have the jom coilovers for sale that we had running on the 318 coupe, i removed them before getting rid to fit on the 325 but im not sure if we will be dropping the 325 yet and if so might just go down the route of springs or go for a different coilover,

So rather than having thses sat in the garage doing nothing was wondering what a set od 2nd hand jom go for, they have done about 5k originally brought from a zoner and these are in good condition with a few marks on the shocks but i might be getting the repainted so they are like new

I was thinking around the £100 mark as they will come with front top mounts and droplinks and rear top mounts

IMAG0432.jpgIMAG0433.jpgIMAG0434.jpg

The 318 with these fitted as they are set still

IMAG0009.jpg

Edited by 325coupe

Any probs with buying JOMs second hand ? Could be all over this :P

No difference to buying any other second hand suspension part. As long as it's in good order, go for it!

Are the drop links the hyundai ones ?

If so 80 delivered ?

Yep they are the Hyundai Droplinks

Will get soe pics up of them so you can see what condition they are in

These were in perfect working order when removed and only removed due to selling the 318coupe

Pics now added as you can see there is exterior markings and some paint flaking from springs but they are all in great working order,

I was going to strip down clean and repaint these but if buyer wants them as they are then ill package up ready.

I have provisionally sold these already and seem to have a que forming aswell for these so will inform those if anything changes

Many Thanks

Alan

hi 325 coupe i messaged you last nite about these. i understand that they are now sold but could you tell me what they were like fitted to your 318? Was the ride harsh when quite low (like how you've got it in the pic). seen a set similar to these on ebay brand new and getting very tempted! :)

cheers, marc :)

hi 325 coupe i messaged you last nite about these. i understand that they are now sold but could you tell me what they were like fitted to your 318? Was the ride harsh when quite low (like how you've got it in the pic). seen a set similar to these on ebay brand new and getting very tempted! :)

cheers, marc :)

Hi Marc

They were surprisingly ok, as they are of the cheaper brands of coilovers i expected them to be harsh and very stiff, these were a little stiffer than the m sport suspension, only issues we had was high speed bumps but other than that no issues