Matt Atterbury

E34 Alpina Alloys ?

I have been hunting round for some alloys to put some winter tyre's on, and got offered a set of Alpina's 17in 8j front's and 9j rear's from a e36

like this 486-l.jpg

In good nick but no center caps, which is not too much of a problem as I have at least 3 in the garage, Will they suit the e46, I know it's only for winter tyre's but she still has to look nice :D

Sorry I mean E36 :blink:

Edited by Matt Atterbury

Going to doin like a stuck record but I'd go for the narrowest wheels you can get away with, wider wheels aren't good in the winter.

They look good, but you want as narrow as possible for the best winter performance in the snow.

I am having problems finding nice rims that are narrow :(

I can get the alpina's for the right price

I had a set for an old e39, but not sure the old skool look, look's good on the e46

The attached link should give you a rough idea how they'd look on an estoril blue coupe . . .

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201128402694146/sort/priceasc/usedcars/colour/blue/quantity-of-doors/2/engine-size-cars/3l_to_3-9l/make/bmw/page/1/keywords/alpina/radius/1500/postcode/g661qw?logcode=p