DJ Syxx

Introducing The M3

Glad to see you got one!

Why've you kept it a secret so long?!

Well kept it under wraps as I wanted to get the car given a good going over, before I started to enjoy driving it felt there was no point till I got the car back with a thumbs up. I guess old age makes you more patient with things! lol

So much love. Interior needs a splash of colour but you have the most awesome trim going for any E46. Enjoy it man.

Cheers Jorge yeah interior is fairly dull but would love a set of red leathers in there.

Very very nice mate!

Great colour/combo, and great mileage.

Cant wait to see what you end up doing to it.

Jealous. :mad:

Thanks dude! Trust me though, not doing much mods to it as you would expect! :)

Looks really nice and a good decision about the colour! :) would you say there is a huge difference in acceleration/pull in it over the 330? I'd love to jump in one of these after getting out of my 318 :lol:

The power doesn't shock or suprise me as such partly as I had a 330 and also driven my mates one a load of times, but there is difference between the two and you do notice it. It pulls so well in all gears you don't really need to work the gearbox much to get going. I think if you drive one after coming out of a 318 you will feel the difference so much more. Driving around normally or cruising and its like the 330 albeit with a harsher ride.

Edited by DJ Syxx

It's a very subtle facelift. They probably kept the front end the same because the pre-facelift front end looks more aggressive than a facelift front end.

They kept the front end the same so they wouldn't have to fork out to re-tool for new wings and bonnet that would give it a facelift look, as it wouldn't be worth it for the numbers they expected to sell. The standard car sells in much higher numbers so it's easier to justify re-tooling for a facelift.

How did I miss this??

Looks awesome, and will look much better with the small tweaks you've mentioned. Being that you're planning on smoking the front end, smoked rear LED's would go well, especially with that colour, IMO of course.

Looks awesome, great colour too :D

Your plans sound great aswell, nice and sutble :)

You said that the difference in power compared to the 330 wasnt 'amazing', whats the fuel like?

He never said it wasn't amazing, he was basically saying hes used to the power as hes driven one numerous times, so theres not so much wow factor! It has 110bhp more than a 330 so you will feel and notice a difference :)

He never said it wasn't amazing, he was basically saying hes used to the power as hes driven one numerous times, so theres not so much wow factor! It has 110bhp more than a 330 so you will feel and notice a difference :)

I know, thats why I had the word amazing in these bad boys: ' '

Its was still early for me, Monday I was off so, today is my Monday :P

Wahey! Nice one Syxx, nice to see another old E46zone head has made the move. Looks lovely mate, well done... Although I'll have to say I actually prefer the facelift Silver Grey ;):D

I've only looked in here a couple times recently but have noticed that to date, that's Mikey, KeithS, Chris, you and Tim that have jumped into M Power. After my E36 M3 and M Coupe I was looking for something that would do everything well (quick, practical and modern) and bought my Silver Grey (off David [Deezer-D] actually) a few months back. They are great cars.

Enjoy mate, and I'll try check in here every now and then to keep up with what you've been doing.

Keith

Edited by Keith