Oulton Park BMW Trackday, Wednesday 22nd February 2012

Full Circuit

Open Pitlane

Friendly Club atmosphere

Free ARDS instruction

Trophies and prizes

Dedicated novice instruction

£120 for BMWCC Members - £145 for guests

Early Bird Deal, £100/£120, if paid before Christmas... that's v cheap for whats on offer!

Dont forget I only run a low number of cars so we all get plenty of track time

Regards

Nick

email me for an entry form

nick@bmwcarclubgb.co.uk

Myself and Marty will be coming along for sure! Be a good opportunity to test out the new slag :thumbup:

I will hopefully get some instruction this time. I have gotten too excited on past days and forgot all about it!

Anyone else considering a day, get your name down.

I can vouch for the professionalism and general good nature of other drivers on the days Nick organises, and Oulton is a great fun track.

Hmmmm is it possible I can have my car running by then ???? We hope to start on the engine swap very very soon !! Will come back and book accordingly once I have a chance to talk to my mate about our schedule.

Its only about £25 or so for an additional driver.

Offer is there if you need it, or if its sunny just bring the beastie.

Thanks mate, I'm not worried about using my car in any conditions but have spent way too many days sat in the pits waiting for a track to open because of snow/ice/fog

Mark, dont you have an E46 daily ;)

Yes but not sure I wanna thrash the daily around the track, I really want to believe the other will be ready in a drivable state tho.

Nick is normally cool with other makes on track btw, he let me take the vxr8 before and I have also see numerous other brands on track in the past.

Just 4 weeks to go before our season opener at Oulton Park on Feb 22nd

It's selling well but I still have some places left.

If you are one of our BMW Car Club members, dont forget that the £25 discount offer expires next week on Jan 31st - after that you will be paying £145 like everyone else!

There are still some cheap £29 rooms left at the Middlewich Travelodge on the A54 (8 miles from the circuit) and we will be using the 'Salt Cellar' pub for our meet up on the Tuesday evening (it's just next door to the Travelodge)

Speak soon

Nick