ben

Imola 320D Sport Saloon

Front number plate delete looks awesome in person, that's one of the things I said to Ed after we popped over last week, he agreed.

Need to get that exhaust higher and more level though ;)

Front number plate delete looks awesome in person, that's one of the things I said to Ed after we popped over last week, he agreed.

Need to get that exhaust higher and more level though ;)

It's the angle of the photo, honest! !

Cheers bud, done your coilovers yet?

Nope, still not had any time :(

Hoping to be able to in the next couple of days! Busy Sunday mopping my aunts car as I'm in need of some money and she asked for it to be done!

Bit s**t I can't come to UBMW but never mind. I will make sure I'm at the next new forest meet when Gaz sorts it out :)

Edited by SamN

Really looks awsome now.

Rear diffuser looks much better. What did you paint it with?

Cheers dude. I just used some satin black, gave it a couple of coats and job done.

Another update. Painted and fitted my fog covers today, really chuffed with the fit and the look now!

28738091-F1FE-46D1-89B7-4B1429519B32-126-0000005045EAEF3F.jpg

8399754E-0373-4E1C-8EF6-DD5C1ECC7ACE-126-000000504D990817.jpg

Cheers.

Looking good! B)

Only thing I don't like about the delete mod is the darn lines between the trim. Nothing you can do about it unless you smooth the whole thing I know but it gets to me every time I see it hence me not doing it.. :(

PS: Someone's twoc'd your bonnet badge! :P

Edited by momo

I'm going to have a bracket made up that fits into the towing eye slot for a square plate and then just take it off for shows.

Should work ok.

No that's an awful idea the M3 that was next to mine on the PBMW stand had that and I pissed myself laughing when he left it looked that w**k! Do it properly & either make a mount that fits in the mouth of the intake or even better motorise it.

Cheers guys!

I took the badge off to refurb it as it had started to go a bit milky.

I like the idea of the motorised plate so will look into that, as for now the plate is in the boot. 'It fell off officer!'

I would like to run a front mount inter cooler at point too so want to keep the grille area clear.

Cheers guys.

The BBS CH's were sold as I wanted to try something different. As far as I'm aware there isn't another E46 saloon in the UK with genuine style 95's and a staggered set up.

Another update:

I got my E46 M3 carriers back from the machine shop:

5339E418-7D48-4948-A9F8-ACA9B1C3B1DD-917-00000094C645BFF0.jpg

He took 6.5mm off which was perfect. I refurbed the calipers and rebuilt them with new pistons and seals too. A pic of the old:

9E857C78-DDEC-45F7-ADCE-84211FC40FFA-917-00000094B156F8CC.jpg

Discs side by side:

868C90BF-DF86-4E0F-9D67-3A811AB14E68-917-00000094B80CDFB7.jpg

And all fitted:

37E15560-077B-4A66-8F68-85662B9FE313-917-00000094BF60E9E8.jpg

I've not taken it for a blast yet so am unsure of the results. Pedal feel is the same but hopefully the larger surface area of the discs and slightly bigger piston in the caliper will add some better braking. If not, then at least they look better behind the wheels!

Cheers

Saw your motor (from a distance) at Santa pod. Looked awesome mate!!! :)

Saw it on the strip too ;)

Cheers bud, you should have popped over and said hi.

Only managed a 15.4 which was alright but I really want to get into the early 14's.

I need to tweak the nitrous as it's not delivering the way it should.