Aidan316i

Ultimate Bmw September 15Th & 16Th September

After event chat: http://www.e46zone.com/forum/topic/39351-ultimate-bmw-16092012/

Ladies & Gentlemen, that time of year has arrived

The show that brings zoners from all over the UK and further afield to Santa Pod raceway has just announced its dates:

http://www.bmwshow.co.uk/index.html

I'm going in tomorrow to book it off work, will not be missing this as it is madness each and every single year, and what has to be probably one of the best shows of the season

I'll leave it up to the appropriate sources to sort camping & the zone stand!

If I can get a decent enough crowd from NI to convoy over I might have an NI-BMW.co.uk stand

Bring on the burning of sh*t! :D

Edited by Gaz

Which route do the N.I boys take holyhead or troon? Could join up with Scottish members if its troon?

Last year (it was just me!) I went Larne-Cairnryan

I head over on the friday and crash at my aunt's in Olney, which is 10minutes from Santa Pod

1. Gaz

2. Aidan316i

3. Trickster

4. Frobius

5. Mikey

6. Zimzimmer46

7. E46Charles

8. SamN

I'm sure we'll get a few convoy threads up nearer the time :)

I take it this is just like JAE (Japanese Auto Extravaganza)? Bunch of friends kicking back camping and getting drunk? :)

Yep, plus we burn the place down. Even the security were impressed with our blazing inferno last year. B)

Edited by Mikey

I take it this is just like JAE (Japanese Auto Extravaganza)? Bunch of friends kicking back camping and getting drunk? :)

A couple of choice photos from last year:

Our 'stuff to burn' pile.

IMG_4216.jpg

Mid fire.

IMG_4306.jpg

IMG_4316.jpg

Quiggles trying to get some action

IMG_4331.jpg

Edited by Gaz

Mikey did you ever feel nervous sitting next to Aidan? lol or did you say "be good or you'll end up in the fire"

The little one follows me around like a lost lamb but the moment I manage to lose him he tries to fist one of the few females there ! :lol: