Aidan316i

Ultimate Bmw September 15Th & 16Th September

must be a crap show then as when i used to go to performance vauxhall people used to be queing for ages

The reason why there aren't massive queues is a lot of people camp on the Saturday night so the journies are staggered and people arrive at different times. There still are queues on the Sunday but a lot of people are already there from Saturday. B)

Speaking of camping, I'm not going to get there till about 8. Does anyone want to grab the genny off me beforehand and I'll just grab it back on the Sunday morn. I don't have a jerry can anymore though unless I can get another one from work.

Bummer!

Just spoke to Marty, he is confirmed for camping!

I am indeed...

whats up gents... long time and all that shizzle.

Will be coming down for the camping and to give Aiden some abuse. :)

Not fussed about staying on the Sunday as ive been a million times and i'm usually too hungover to see anything anyway.

You will have to forgive me though, seeing as Tim now has my pride and joy, and my track car aint road legal anymore, i'l be coming down in the four ringed diesel sensible car. :(

Oh the shame...

Edited by ///Marty

Will be coming down for the camping and to give Aiden some abuse. :)

Not fussed about staying on the Sunday as ive been a million times and i'm usually too hungover to see anything anyway.

Ey up laddy ! Hope all is well :D

I did the very same last year, camped over. Got up early & had brekky, parked the car on the stand for half hour then buggered off to the GFs for Sunday lunch :D

Edited by Daz 330 Cs

Is this around the same time every year? Would have loved to of made this one but it's my lil ones birthday party that weekend so no chance I can make it.

It seems to be a different weekend each year. Last years was in June some time I think, perhaps July.

Are we finding tent sharing buddies :wub:

tumblr_lwnbutLcxB1qbnggp.png

Shorty, same convoy as last year? Meet in MK and drive on up?