Daz 330 Cs

Top Gear - New Series

I don't personally get the whole haters thing. It's not like you are forced to watch it clockwork orange style so just dont if it annoys you that much.

I for one think it's ok and will be watching it.

The bad bits are definely outweighed by the good bits so I'll be watching

I don't personally get the whole haters thing. It's not like you are forced to watch it clockwork orange style so just dont if it annoys you that much.

Same here. Dont like it, dont watch it. Stop moaning :lol:

I wouldnt say I'm a hater, it definately needs new ideas and whether that is new blood to freshen things up then that can only be a good thing?

The only thing I dislike is the specials and weekly tasks they are getting old the train one and the Indian one? Terrible, know your audience we aren't all eleven year old schoolboys ;)

It's always entertaining, and I will always watch it.

The India special was a bit cringeworthy for sure, but it was still a good way to spend an hour in front of the TV.

The only thing that gets me these days is Hammond - his jokes are getting worse, and his blatent play-acting up to his 'character' is past cringeworthy now. I find him a bit embarrasing.

James May is the funniest by far, and Clarkson is always true to form.

Top gear of old used to be funny without them trying too hard to be funny, last three or four series IMHO it's like they just try too hard to be funny with their over scripted humour rather than just doing some funny things and recording what comes of it, feels a bit faked the whole time now.

Top gear of old used to be funny without them trying too hard to be funny, last three or four series IMHO it's like they just try too hard to be funny with their over scripted humour rather than just doing some funny things and recording what comes of it, feels a bit faked the whole time now.

agree

If the humour was a little more off the cuff, and they diddnt trash the nicer cars, i think it would be better. (Friend of a friend sold em the mini in the India special for £7k !!) All that said, il be watching as usual.

I know it's all fair enough to say if you don't like it don't watch it - it's just a shame they don't review normal cars for normal people which is what it was like for years & it provided factual information rather than stupidity & over scripted humour.

But do you really want Top Gear filled of driving Ford Mondeo's? Instead of say the Veyron SS?

I know what you mean, but that's why I don't watch other car programs, as it's cars you love on Top Gear, not cars you don't give a fook about :lol:

Edited by chris