weve33

Clubsport rims

Hi everyone

I just brought myself a 330ci 51 plate. I like the MV alloys on them but now thinking about getting a set of the 5 spoke polished club sport rims. anybody know who is selling a set or were i can find a set?

Keep an eye on Ebay and Pistonheads mate. They come up every now and then.

Yeah had a look on ebay and pistonheads nothing showing for those rims. Although i had some pics sent to be regarding the 18inch m3 rep, they looked pretty good but the owner wants £400, with no tyres. I think its slightly over priced.

there is a set on pistonheads

I know someone who has a set. I'l PM Him to see if they are still for sale and how much he is after for them. Recently split and refurbed too if i remember correctly.

Marty

sweet thanks guys, yeah marty ask your friend to see how much he wants for them.

Already sent him PM mate,

I'l let you know when he replies. Nice choice of wheel 2, CS wheel has got to be my favourite OE rim (excluding csl maybe) :P

Make sure you check them carefully as they are well known for corroding. AFAIK they are a pain in the neck to refurb properly too.

I would agree with you on that, mine were so far gone that i ended up having the lip sprayed. These ones look like they have been polished though. I can't vouch for these as i've not seen them up close so make sure if you are buying that you are 100% happy with them. I have met the guy at a meet before and he seemed a nice genuine guy. He's looking for £450, says it cost him £500 to buy the rims and refurbish them.

Here you go:

clubsprtrims.jpg

There are more photos if you wanna see close ups of individual rims. i'm not posting them now as i'm on my way out to a bbq! If your intersted let me know and i will get you a contact number.

Hope it helps! always nice to see mods recycled within the forum community. :P

Marty

Yeah i saw those on piston heads, i have emailed him and texted him but no reply. I really want the csl rims but only got about £500 quid to spend at the mo.

Personally I'm not a fan of clubsport rims. I just don't like the look of them on an E46.

I know Katie is selling a set of csl reps 18, wouldnt buying them but shes not replying to my msgs...

Here you go mate,

Need a refurb but worth keeping an eye on:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...A:IT&ih=001

Marty

Thank Marty you're a star!!

No worries bud. (i always have a permanent search for anything clubsport being listed on ebay) Another thing to bear in mind if you decide to bid. Dunlop sport is discontinued now which means if you wanna replace the front your gonna have to buy a pair or risk running different rubber for a while on the same axle. Failing that you may be able to find one on ebay.

Marty

I was going to stick my tyres i currently got on my 18inc MV alloys, all 4 of my tyres have excellent tread. It will mean that i'll have 4 alloys with no tyres!! Probably wont worth much so not sure what to do with them? any ideas

I was going to stick my tyres i currently got on my 18inc MV alloys, all 4 of my tyres have excellent tread. It will mean that i'll have 4 alloys with no tyres!! Probably wont worth much so not sure what to do with them? any ideas

Good little plug there mate........

Wont be worth s***..........Tell you what, I'll give you £20 and a bag of pork scratchin's.

If you drive down to me and drop em off I'll even throw in a glass of water when you get here.

Let me know when your free.

Ta

S

Hey Stevejay ure offer is amazing!!! Would u be willing to throw in a pint of coke instead of water????? LOL

I know LOL!!!

I only have diet coke......trying to lose weight to make the

car go faster :)

I know LOL!!!

I only have diet coke......trying to lose weight to make the

car go faster :)

In that case we cant do the deal....dont like the taste of diet coke!!! lol