chris

Location Of Members With Inpa/gt1 Etc

Anyone near Newark Notts that can help me with coding my 2002 330Ci?

I’ve just fitted powerfold mirrors and want to get them to fold/unfold when locking/unlocking the car.

Thanks in advance

North East England
Momo: Bradford, West Yorkshire (PASoft and Carly - HOWEVER i'll only do this for forum subscribers (Because I work weekends so i'll have to take time out to read your codes etc..))
Siffion: Teesside INPA/NCS/Carsoft
durham4416: Middlesborough
chris2r - Sheffield(north), Barnsley and Rotherham - PASoft 1.4 and a Handheld code reader. (not an expert on it!lol)

North West England
john.med: Warrington, Cheshire. PA Soft 1.4
Rich_D: Lancashire
quackers; Bury, Manchester - INPA/NCS Expert/DIS
Daza-B - Have all the BMtechnic software installed with cables but not an expert on the software lol - Morecambe Lancashire
MaxiB - As above, BMtechnic software and cable. haven't the foggiest how to use it but i'm 'bout to start learning!! Whitchurch, Shropshire.
albino-jay: Manchester, INPA, DIS, NCS Expert

South West England
Quiksilver_TR: SW, Gloucester. (INPA and NCS. Also got separate diagnostic code reader)
TriggerFish - Aylesbury, Bucks/Oxford - INPA/DIS/SSS/NCSExpert/PA-Soft-BMW Scanner. 16 pin cars only though. Also got K-Line VAGCOM
Gregc: Westbury, Wiltshire (INPA, NCS, GT1, DIS, SSS)

East of England
Gaz: Milton Keynes, Bucks
JasonR: Milton Keynes, Bucks
Frobius: Cambridgeshire (INPA, NCS, GT1, DIS, SSS Progman, Tool32, WinKFP)
Razza77: Romford Essex. INPA,SSS Progman, DIS, NCS Expert, PA Soft 1.4
FlossRegularly: Braintree, Essex
Mikey: Rochester, Kent INPA,SSS Progman, DIS, NCS Expert
Trickster: Grays, Essex. INPA, NCS
steve-coupe: Dunstable. INPA, NCS

Midlands
Colossuss: Milton Keynes/Northampton. INPA, DIS, NCS Expert
Bob: Burton Latimer/Northants. INPA DIS NCS Expert
Chunky: Warwick, Warwickshire (INPA, NCS, DISv57, SSS Progman)
Adhal: Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire -GT1/DIS/INPA/
Phil67- BMtechnic software and cable but not an expert on the software Carlton in Lindrick, Nottinghamshire

Greater London
DJ Syxx: NW London (INPA, DIS/GT1, NCS)
X-Man: M25 Jct20 (INPA)
KASH - Southall, Middlesex - PA Soft 1.4 + (INPA, NCS, GT1, DIS, SSS Progman, Tool32, WinKFP)
The_judge aka Suf: Harrow, NW London (INPA, DIS/GT1, NCS)

Southern England
Chris: Southampton, Hampshire
AnalBeard: Gatwick(ish), West Sussex. INPA/NCS Expert
Stooza: Horsham and Crawley Down, West Sussex. INPA , EDIABAS , DIS / GT1 (v57) , SSS / PROGMAN (v32) , NCS EXPERT , NAVCODER
RoryW Nr Portsmouth, Hampshire - PA Soft 1.4
Missle - Isle of Wight INPA/DIS/SSS/NCSExpert (think i have Navcoder but will have to check!)
Ben M -Portsmouth, Hampshire - BMTechnic (INPA/DIS/NCSExpert/NavCoder)
Jks87 Guildford PA Soft 1.4

JonnWhite Chichester (Can travel 40 or so miles around area) INPA/NCSEXPERT/TIS/ETK/EBA/Autodata

Hi I am new to the forum, I am looking for help/ advise from anyone with INPA/NCS/Carsoft in Lancashire.

I am struggling, a number of error codes have appeared on my Dash/idrive. Car is fine drives perfectly, however there are a number of errors constantly flashing. In addition now the cruise control does not work, tyre pressure light remains on even when the pressure is ok and reset, when I switch off engine the coolant warning comes on even though it is full. I can send pictures of other error codes if needed.

thank you in advance.

Can now do INPA, NCS Expert in Newark Notts area, willing to help anyone.

After fitting powerfold mirrors way back in 2017 I finally bit the bullet and had a shot at coding on my 330Ci.

Just did the beep on lock to start with and it was easy.

Now coded beep at lock and unlock and powerfold mirrors also fold/unfold when lock/unlocked.

Im gonna have a play with other bits so feel fairly confident.

Not sure if it’s ok to post the following here? So apologies in advance if I’m not.

I've retro fitted full Sat Nav (Bordmonitor) system including the wiring harness. Also LED rear lights, Bi-Xenon headlights (genuine BMW). LED indicators and repeaters as well as all the interior lights to LED. Aftermarket angel eyes.

For info, other things I’ve done: ABS lights (the 3 lights), ABS sensor and reluctor ring replaced. Noisy pulley belts/tensioner. Water pump. Thermostat. Stripped and serviced all brake calipers, fitted grooved drilled discs and stainless braided brake hoses. Replaced both handbrake cables and shoes. Fitted a reversing camera that displays on the bordmonitor. Replaced the radiator and header tank. Got rid of the viscous fan and fitted an electric one. Replaced air con condenser and receiver dryer. Poly bushed front and rear anti-rollbar bushes. Repaired the DISA unit. Replaced all CCV pipes etc. Replaced all 4 shocks.

Last job was getting rid of the back box and making new pipes to run 2 twin tailpipes out of the back with a new diffuser.

Next job, one touch retract on rear pop out windows, then replace the oil and filter in the autobox.

I’m sorry if it’s long winded but shows what can be done without too much hassle.

Ive had the car 8 years now, it’s never failed an MOT or had an advisory whilst I’ve owned it, I maintain it religiously and love it to bits.

Anyone in Warwick able to code an R50 mini following install of a new Sat Nav screen. Mileage and VIN need correcting. NCS Expert knowledge. Looks like ‘Chunky’ is local but I don’t know how to contact. Any advice welcome. Please PM me. Thanks

Edited by Psc
Update