And617y

Got New Alloys Today

And just as bad as waiting for Arsenal to score in the 95th minute.... Ok that was worth it i suppose :P

:)

They deserved it. Newcastle were just timewasting all game!

Should just look the same as the ones I fitted last week to my black coupe, apart from the chrome trim ;)

I think people are being slightly harsh on him although come on Andy it only takes half hour :)

will be on end off week as i have thur/fri off. will be doing trailing arm bushes too, then puting wheels on.

as above my window trim is black now

I think people are being slightly harsh on him although come on Andy it only takes half hour :)

x2. If it wasn't for people telling him to fit them every 5 minutes then the thread would have just stayed dormant until they were fitted. It's not like Andy's bumping it every half an hour.

:)

They deserved it. Newcastle were just timewasting all game!

Newcatle fan here. Pre-match I thought you were going to win 3-0. After seeing your performance I think you were lucky to get that second goal.

Edited by Gaz

Andy I got mine last night, got new tyres, fitted them and got some pics this afternoon, common dude sort it out lol

Says the guy that's had springs and coils sat in his room for the last few months :lol:

Says the guy that's had springs and coils sat in his room for the last few months :lol:

To fit on old wheels meant new spacers, new tyres, rolled arches, plus usual lowering stuff

To fit now = fit :P hopefully if dad is free next weekend (and GF allows lol) they will go on, dont hold me to that though

Totally. What the hell is the point bumping the thread to tell us you've fitted them before saying you'll take a pic in a few days. One of the most epically unintentionally hilarious threads I've ever come across. By the time we get to see these fitted, the wheel will have been superseded by anew invention.