pablo

Fs: Dell Studio 15" I7 Laptop (Full Hd)

Studio 1557

Intel i7-720QM(1.6GHz) Mobile CPU

15.6" 1920x1080 WLED FULL HD screen (extra cost option)

HDMI out

Integrated webcam

DVD RW

4GB RAM

320GB 7200rpm HDD

ATI Radeon 512MB graphics

Backlit keyboard (really handy)

Wifi/Lan etc.

SD Card slot

£375 ono

Windows 7 64bit installed. Really nice quick laptop with awesome full HD screen and full HDMI out.

it_photo_140263_52.jpg

Edited by pablo

How much would you want including shipping ?

Did you experience any issues with it being 64bit

Thought I'd answer for pablo here but you will have no issues whatsoever using a 64bit OS, basically the same as 32bit but lets you use more RAM. Some programs (like iTunes for example) need you to download a 64bit version, other than that everything is the same.

32 bit stuff works fine but if there is a 64 bit version it works better if that makes sense. Eg iTunes etc. I installed 32 bit win 7 for a nosey once but defo didn't run as well.

Can run up to8GB ram if you like.

I'll cover shipping if youre going for it :)

you can run stuff in XP mode on windows 7 etc. Or worst case scenario just install 32bit 7 then wipe it back to 64 bit later. Can supply with either.

But no probs Ill stick it up on ebay.

I've never seen a 32bit application not work on a 64bit Win7 so far..

Here's a bit more info on how it works with Win7:-

http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/how-windows7-vista64-support-32bit-applications.htm

Should be fine! B)

If you're still worried just check with the Uni IT department? Surely you can't be the only student with a 64bit OS..

INPA works for me but I have 32bit Win7 on my laptop. Main reason it won't work is the environment variables, but it should install to Program Files X82 so should work. B)

I've installed it on my 64bit desktop but obv not connected it to the car as my cable won't stretch upstairs. Runs fine tho!

INPA works for me but I have 32bit Win7 on my laptop. Main reason it won't work is the environment variables, but it should install to Program Files X82 so should work. B)

I've installed it on my 64bit desktop but obv not connected it to the car as my cable won't stretch upstairs. Runs fine tho!

I couldnt be arsed working it out so just threw it on the VM.