simonlpearce

Anglesey Or Cadwell?

Need to book a day out in May and have the option of either Anglesey which i have never done before, or Cadwell which i have and thoroughly enjoyed.

I am leaning more towards Cadwell if I'm honest but thought id get some opinions on it first.

Angle looks like a nice technical track as well tho Simon, more open space to push harder without disastrous consequences as well you know, compared with Cadwell.

Follow your heart mate :)

Ive raced at both circuits on a bike (never in a car) and they are both great. Anglesea has great grip in the wet or dry and on a sunny day it is a beautifull place. There are 2 track layouts though, the one with the hairpin is s**t. I think the other is the coastal circuit, that's the one you want to do. Cadwell is great and in a car I would have thought more fun. It is quite narrow though with not a lot of run off.

Having said all that the choice is yours! (if it was me I'd go cadwell though! :P )

Edited by Highside23