Jonny

[Fs:essex] Sold

NOW SOLD

Hi all,

For sale are my 19" CSL Rep Alloys with tyres.

All four alloys are 8.5 width and ET41 offset.

All four alloys have variying degrees of light curbing (dont let your missus drive your car :mellow: ) so a refurb may need to be considered depending on how fussy you are but none of it can be seen from a distance.

All alloys are straight, true, balanced, no cracks, no lumps/bumps or scary bits and really do look absolutely fantastic on the car. They were purchased from MStyle (I'm sure you all know who they are) so are top quality reps and I'd expect nothing less for them to be in the great condition they are. Any black marks on the pictures below are simply dirt that I couldn't be bothered to scrape off in the pouring rain yesterday ( :mad:) .

All four alloys have tyres (Falken F452's 235/35/19) but two are on the limit, no more than around 2mm so could be driven around on but will need replacing soon. The other two tyres are probably around 3-5mm so should be more than fine for now.

EDIT - Price Reduced! = Anyway I'll let the pictures do the talking, cash on collection anytime from Braintree, Essex and asking price is £350ono.

Pics (bigger ones of the below can be provided if required):

IMG_0387.jpgIMG_0386.jpgIMG_0388.jpgIMG_0389.jpgIMG_0390.jpgIMG_0391.jpgIMG_0392.jpgIMG_0393.jpgIMG_0394.jpgIMG_0395.jpgIMG_0396.jpgIMG_0397.jpgIMG_0398.jpgIMG_0399.jpg

Edited by Jonny

Thanks for the link.

Just wanted to see what they looked like being non staggered. I'm after a replica set but I think these would look a little odd on a coupe.

I'm sure you'll find a buyer though. Best of luck Jonny.

Thanks for the link.

Just wanted to see what they looked like being non staggered. I'm after a replica set but I think these would look a little odd on a coupe.

I'm sure you'll find a buyer though. Best of luck Jonny.

No problem!

They do look very good on a coup though, any E46 even, it just depends how much you want that staggered look and I bet a lot of people can't even tell the difference at the end of the day.