• Release Month: October
  • Product Family: iMac
  • Screen Size: 27"
  • Memory: 4 GB
  • Hard Drive Capacity: 1 TB
  • Processor Type: Intel Core 2 Duo
  • Processor Speed: 3.06 GHz
  • MPN: MB952B/A

Included in the sale is everything that came with it when it was brand new; as well as the Magic Mouse and Track pad. Anyone who knows about this sort of thing will know how good these are and thus will hopefully offer a decent price. Overall it is in immaculate condition and has all original packaging and manuals etc. It has been updated to osx lion recently. The reason for sale is that i bought it for uni and i have now finished uni. I prefer windows and have an ipad so rarely use this meaning there could be a bargain to be had for somebody.

Therefore I am open to offers providing a quick sale. I will put this on eBay later on but thought i would pop it on here first.

80b5e257.jpg

ef38a465.jpg

103776a8.jpg

b0d7de66.jpg

Cheers :)

Edited by R888SER

What sort of money are you looking for? What's the retail for this new? Got to state a price as per forum rules :)

Also, you say Processor Type: Intel Core 2 Duo and Processor Speed: 3.06 GHz but in the picture it says Processor Name: Intel Core i5 and Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz - could you clarify this?

Cheers

What sort of money are you looking for? What's the retail for this new? Got to state a price as per forum rules :)

Also, you say Processor Type: Intel Core 2 Duo and Processor Speed: 3.06 GHz but in the picture it says Processor Name: Intel Core i5 and Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz - could you clarify this?

Cheers

Ah, I didn't realise that - cheers mate. :thumbsup:

I don't know what these retail new. As far as I know its around £1200. I would be happy with £850 that seems the lowest price on eBay.

I'm not techy, and frankly don't like computers so im presuming the picture is the most accurate with the processor information. I just copied and pasted the bullet points info from eBay :wacko:

Sorry for any confusion.

I reckon you can get around £800 for it and you are better off selling on eBay but hurry up. The new iMacs are about to be released and yours will drop in price quite significantly.

George

PS: Counting the days to my new iMac...

Edited by George

I reckon you can get around £800 for it and you are better off selling on eBay but hurry up. The new iMacs are about to be released and yours will drop in price quite significantly.

George

PS: Counting the days to my new iMac...

Cheers for the advise George.

Final value fee is capped at £40 on eBay so it'll be nearer £42-£45 fees really :) still a lot though lol.

Edited by SamN

Cash sale, make a point of saying only if you cancel the final fee.

Naughty but feck em, I have to pay over £100 a month in fees to eBay. Sell the item, get cash and send a cancelation of sale and the buyer has to agree. If done you receive final fee back

Sell it now because in a few days you may struggle to get 500 for it. Everyone will be getting rid of 2010 and 2011 models. It is supposed to be a major upgrade.

G

I sold an interior on ebay recently using the "buy it now" format and I just ended the sale once the guy had paid me, it didn't register as sold and I only paid something like £2.80 in fees