E46garwood

How Much Are My Wheels Worth ?

I've got mv1 wheels on my car at the moment but want to sell them to get money towards some 19" splits , not to sure how much to put them up for , there genuine staggered 18s with 4 very good matching perelli tyres , all wheels have some kerb marks but nothing bad , clean up really well . Would £300 sound ok ??

Ive got some MV1s gathering dust in the shed. Only using them to stop my winter tyres deforming.

How much do you think theyre worth? Not particularly good nick. I think the previous owner drove by touch. And the winter tyres are nearly new, on the car for a few K miles. What are the worth with and without the tyres? I was thinking about £125 without, £500 with.

Ive got some MV1s gathering dust in the shed. Only using them to stop my winter tyres deforming.

How much do you think theyre worth? Not particularly good nick. I think the previous owner drove by touch. And the winter tyres are nearly new, on the car for a few K miles. What are the worth with and without the tyres? I was thinking about £125 without, £500 with.

I don't think you'll get much for them right now (with the tyres). It's turning into Summer and Autumn which means not many people will have after winter tyres right now. You could probably sell the MV1s for around £100-150 on their own. Hold onto the winter tyres until Winter and you'll get a lot more $$ for them because there'll be more demand then.

I've got mv1 wheels on my car at the moment but want to sell them to get money towards some 19" splits

Hi, which 2 or 3 piece wheels are you thinking of going for? let me know and I will talk to some industry wholesalers and get you pricing if they carry the brand(s) you are thinking of going with

Cheers, Dennis!

Seriously!!!!!

Why should us goldies have to subscribe to sell stuff, when we could've done this????

Don't blame the op, hat off to you!

BTW, my post was a piss take. I was expecting the thread to get locked by now.

It's just a general questions ....... What do people think my wheels are worth !!!! Not FOR SALE mv1 alloys , if I was putting them up for sale I would have posted this in the for sale section , but im not as yet just ASKING for people's opinion to how much they think they would be worth for WHEN I go to sell them

This thread proves my point about double standards notthing against the OP at all (and if the tyres are P Zero Rosso drop me a PM I might be interested) but I mentioned something maybe for sale and it gets deleted I get sarcastic pm's, and comments telling me not post for sale threads (one line in a thread with 100's of posts) So Sam what is your problem with me?

Seriously!!!!!

Why should us goldies have to subscribe to sell stuff, when we could've done this????

Don't blame the op, hat off to you!

Can you PLEASE post more often, just so we can see your avatar :)

Topic locked. As per the rules, these types of threads are not allowed.

This thread proves my point about double standards notthing against the OP at all (and if the tyres are P Zero Rosso drop me a PM I might be interested) but I mentioned something maybe for sale and it gets deleted I get sarcastic pm's, and comments telling me not post for sale threads (one line in a thread with 100's of posts) So Sam what is your problem with me?

No, this thread proves the fact that until threads get reported they may not get locked. Your for sale post was reported so Sam deleted it. Don't be pissed off at Sam, be pissed off at the person that reported it. Stop playing the victim. If you see a thread that you think sidesteps the rules, report it. On one hand you're complaining that other peoples topics never get locked, but I'm also yet to see you report one.

Edited by Gaz