chris

Apple Tv Almost New Version 3

This is the latest Apple TV, so the 1080p version. Still in box, and with power cable and remote. Plus with receipt, as i got it from argos on the 15th of May.

bb058a82.jpg

d00a1a25.jpg

Used about once! Its brilliant, but im moving house, amd not going to have internet for some time! So selling off a few bits to get funds.

£75 including 1st class recorded postage. Will be next day!

Edited by chris

How big is it??? If it ain't massive (bedroom size) then I'll be interested. Also don't know much about tbh but can watch sky on it through HDMI???

It's very small, about the size of a CD case, well smaller, just thicker.

It can't do sky, well think sky sports is on it. But all things you can download off the net. Have a look on the Apple site, as that's got videos :D

Yeah admittedly when jailbroken they are amazing! But the 3 will be done soon! And thats ten times better than the 2! Plus faster and 1080p ;)

Just got to wait

Let me know bud, as its on ebay as well. Well worth it, but yea jailbroken will be brilliant!

How big is it??? If it ain't massive (bedroom size) then I'll be interested. Also don't know much about tbh but can watch sky on it through HDMI???

Ah way to small for me lol

Glenn it's not a screen, it's a box of tricks ;)

Ive got an ATV2 which is jailbroken. Epic. Also bought a 3 before i knew the jailbreak wasnt out. Bugger.

I did wonder what he meant :D

Ive got an ATV2 which is jailbroken. Epic. Also bought a 3 before i knew the jailbreak wasnt out. Bugger.

If you read some online forums, it seems its not far off though. Does not take them long!

I know nothing about em but happy to hear/ read lol

If you read some online forums, it seems its not far off though. Does not take them long!

Yeah decided to keep it until the jailbreak is out. Xbmc ftw.