Cannockwolf

Cannockwolf's S/C 330ci LSB in Winter Mode

Ops I've had a little accident,I'll bring a towel to sit on when you take me out,it's an age thing.

Enjoy, you nutter,see you out there later in the year, fancy coming over to the ring and scaring yourself ha ha.

How you feeling about the grill? I always liked your body-coloured one when it was silver... think that would work great with the blue too.

I have chrome, colour coded and gloss black ones :) so i can change as i see fit but im enjoying the chrome atm

i also have a full set of clear indicators too if i change my mind :ph34r:

How you feeling about the grill? I always liked your body-coloured one when it was silver... think that would work great with the blue too.

I have chrome, colour coded and gloss black ones :) so i can change as i see fit but im enjoying the chrome atm

i also have a full set of clear indicators too if i change my mind :ph34r:

Surprised you don't have a carbon set too, Imagine the combinations of grills and indicators. grab a set of smoked ones and you could have a different combo everyday of the week!

i wanted it the same as before really but he's wound the rears as far they will go and they are still too high, im going to let it settle then rethink it, as its a daily though its not being slammed but now the 12mm spacers are on the rears it looks loads better