Cannockwolf

Cannockwolf's S/C 330ci LSB in Winter Mode

I had the same gtr alloys on one of my supras but in silver with polished lip. Wrote the car off and bent one of the alloys but it never cracked and was easily repaired.. Strong decent wheels IMO.

d232725d5595173a4ddfea96c1c05df7.jpg

took her to the exhaust manufacturers and left her with them, they are fitting the umnitza exhaust which circumvents the spare wheel well, and replacing the tips with the euro tip sexiness. I absolutely love the stance she has now, looks amazing, just how id envisaged it :)

i got the exhaust fitted now and picked her up today, looks great, on the way home i opened her up to see how she sounded, dropped her into second, spun the wheels up and took off.... OH MY...... ive missed that :D

the exhaust sounds great too nice subtle rasp to it and sounds quite civilised at slow speeds.

problems problems, sigh... the brake lights have decided to stay on, tried to put the code back to normal to check that and the cable or socket isn't playing ball, could be something to do with the wiring of the p3 vent as i had it hard wired, so ive ordered a new cable to do it the proper way then hopefully get the port working properly, strange as its worked fine since i did it, then after all that the brake light problem will probably still be there.

now i have the original trc file whats the procedure for putting that one back in? i don't think the write option comes on until the read is done does it?

if that doesn't work then its either a short or a brake switch problem i suppose.

Remind me why i did this ^_^

My GT-R's turned up and look good, same as the quantums if im honest but gloss, even though they're et35 the dish is bigger, the back is about two inches, hope they fit the bbk, the way my lucks going they wont lol going to measure it monday

ah so you do have to read first, ok cheers, i had a gentle waggle of the wires behind the odbc port and the p3 vent kicked in reading the afr so i think hope it might work now, going to try it tomorrow

You probably can just drop the trc file into ncs folder and execute but I'd make a backup of the current setup in case the original does not cure your issue once you have fixed the problem you can then upload your modded trc file

20141221_103942_zps58378110.jpg