Cannockwolf

Cannockwolf's S/C 330ci LSB in Winter Mode

nah i have had clears on rear and ambers on front for the last few months so will stick with that, i cant get on with having amber and red next to each other, doesn't look right as the colours fight with each other so i wont be putting them back on, i thought having the different colours front and back would be annoying but it never bothered me once and didn't look weird, nobody even noticed, so i will stick with that

To be honest I didn't notice, I just assumed you had ambers on the rear aswell as the front. I get what you mean with the colours fighting though, bit to much going on there on top of the blue. 

Glad to hear about the meds working for you too buddy. 

Daves car is all about putting his own personal stamp on it. 

Could have bought a newish M3 with the money spent and chose not to, it would just be an M3!

Dave's car is unique, a build like no other and while a lot of it is down to personal taste, I happen to love it and wouldn't have done any of it different if it were mine. 

Best E46 in the country in my opinion. 

Edited by Trevor

This thread may be pretty much done and dusted, but I haven't actually left a comment on it despite having read it several times. I love the gradual evolution of the car and how it is somewhat of a (pardon the cliché) "Realisation of a dream/concept". While you technically went past the point where it is worth buying another car instead of spending it all on this a long time ago, I am so glad you did because what you have created is a one-of-a-kind masterpiece that you can't really put a price on. A very impressive job and a seriously clean looking car, well done.

Hi :) thanks for the comments, I still have the car and it looks as good as the day it was finished and still enjoying it, I get so many comments still and that's from people that don't even know it's been modded, the cost doesn't bother me, if I'd have spent it on a normal car i would have been bored stiff with it by now ;) 

I would totally recommend ess superchargers it has run flawlessly since it was installed 

Bmw

Epic thread and an epic car.

135 pages is ALOT - did you ever solve the shift light &/or engine temp countdown on the M3 cluster?

Apologies if I missed it.

A guy in the US has got the temp countdown working but won't share what code he wrote...

8 hours ago, CoupEdin said:

Epic thread and an epic car.

135 pages is ALOT - did you ever solve the shift light &/or engine temp countdown on the M3 cluster?

Apologies if I missed it.

A guy in the US has got the temp countdown working but won't share what code he wrote...

hi thanks, no i didn't solve it i just wanted to enjoy the car got fed up with the stress of modding lol

Still have her and she's as good as ever

2018-07-08 15.24.46.jpg

2018-07-08 15.25.11.jpg

Hi Dave or anyone else that can help.

First off I love this build, read the whole thread start to finish.

Now I know M3 reps get a lot of hate but I have been in love with that bonnet bulge since it was launched, As i have just bought an e46 facelift Vert could an M3 fit even though they didnt offer the facelift 2 lights on an m3??? 

38 minutes ago, Mark_F said:

As i remember from the last time i was on the forum. Awesome car

Hi, I still get notifications, I still have the car and loving it, BUT the one downer is the Evolve roof, even though its been valeted since its been completed, by a very good bloke widely recommended, the finish has deteriorated very bad in three years, not worth £1600

45479391321_cb2c81a4f0_o.jpg2018-10-10 11.03.34 by David Byrne, on Flickr

Edited by Cannockwolf