Cannockwolf

Cannockwolf's S/C 330ci LSB in Winter Mode

The whole reason I went CSL crazy, I absolutely love these wheels and the colour, shadow chrome, these are Velocity Motor Racing VM3's CSL replicas, staggered 235/35/19 8.5 fronts, 265/30/19 J 9.5 rears

bmw-9366.jpg

bmw-9350.jpg

bmw-9351.jpg

bmw-9341.jpg

Edited by Cannockwolf

Eibach Sportlines Lowered Suspension, pretty much everybody recommends them, they have a little drop on the rears and substantial drop on the front, perfect IMH, the ride is the same as the stock sports suspension which is brilliant, as i have a bad back lol

CSL-Sport-90721.jpg

Edited by Cannockwolf

Retro fitted a genuine M3 bonnet, this needs a bit of work on the wings to get it to fit as its not a like for like swap, this balances the CSL bumper nicely

CSL-Sport-90651.jpg

CSL-Sport-9114.jpg

Edited by Cannockwolf

I had to get a replica CSL bumper as a genuine one would require the M3's wider wings or it would stick out at the sides and i think different fixing brackets etc, so had to go for a rep. Not a perfect fit but good enough for me, by far my most favourite bumper, the big scoop at the front is mean :) which is accentuated by the small road legal clean plate and plate holder delete.

CSL-Sport-9068.jpg

CSL-Sport-90931.jpg

Edited by Cannockwolf

Seeing as I had CF splitters it made sense to balance it out with a CF rear diffuser, I thought it looked like it should be an OEM option to go with the front. This retro fitted into my original M-Tech bumper

BMW-8953.jpg

bmw-9361.jpg

bmw-9356.jpg

Edited by Cannockwolf

Genuine M3 mirrors. This mod was done years ago and makes such a difference to the car IMO, these are a straight swap without any fitment issues.

BMW-8980.jpg

BMW-8978.jpg

Edited by Cannockwolf

Genuine rear view mirror, another old mod, not really that much impact with this one, but it is nice :) again a like for like swap, dead easy, but take it easy twisting it off the screen as you can crack the window.

BMW-8967.jpg

Genuine Carbon Fibre Interior Trim, I bought some old tatty trims of the bay and sent them to nachos across the pond to get them wrapped, I love the shiny finish, much better than wrapping.

BMW-8976.jpg

BMW-8960.jpg

BMW-8963.jpg

BMW-8965.jpg

bmw-9400.jpg

Edited by Cannockwolf

Genuine CSL Kick Strips, Im not badging it as a CSL but like the M badge that used to be there i decided to give it a subtle out the way nod to the CSL with these, they look nicer also

BMW-8961.jpg

bmw-9396.jpg

Edited by Cannockwolf

I love the face lift LED lights, which mine didnt have, so i got these Deppo replicas, they were very bright so I put light smoked Lamin-x on the red portions, quite like the look anyway, but it also tones the brightness down a tad. Also the inner boot lights were replaced with OEM.

BMW-8951.jpg

Edited by Cannockwolf

The whole reason I went CSL crazy, I absolutely love these wheels and the colour, shadow chrome, these are Velocity Motor Racing VM3's CSL replicas, staggered Staggered 235/35/19 8.5 fronts, 265/30/19 J 9.5 rears

BMW-8946.jpg

rubbing marks?

Looks f**king awesome dude!

Edited by PeterH

I replace the amber lights with deppo smoked indicators, I also lamin-x'd the headlights with light smoke to blend the two together, it works very well

BMW-8955.jpg

Edited by Cannockwolf

Brilliant mod, jack recovered my steering wheel with m stitching, its a bit thicker now also and that feels better, very good quality work, had it 18 months and looks brand new still

BMW-8971.jpg

Because the genuine CSL boot doesn't have a boot switch to open it, and I travel to remote places taking photos, the possibility of locking my keys in the boot was very high, so I had this boot release retro fitted, feel much safer now, plus it's convenient when someone wants to get in the boot as i dont have to turn the car off to use the key fob to release it!

BMW-8970.jpg