Deezer-D

BBS LM Reps

Would 265 be ok with 9.5" and 45 offset? Would they rub?

I think you will be just in there bud. They will fill the arches nicely and you should get away without any rubbing. Mine are 9.5 ET42 and i get very slight rubbing under full travel - this has happened less than five times since i put the rims on. If you are worried about it then you could always go 255?

I think you will be just in there bud. They will fill the arches nicely and you should get away without any rubbing. Mine are 9.5 ET42 and i get very slight rubbing under full travel - this has happened less than five times since i put the rims on. If you are worried about it then you could always go 255?

IIRC the rears are ET45 and the front ET40. I am running 265/30's on the rears and I did get some slight rubbing when fully laden. I have since had my arches rolled by archenemy (www.archenemy.co.uk). Well worth the £90 spent.

Here are a close up pics sold by BM styling and BM autosports:

1199_1825ehH6x0chIQCH.jpg

1199_2030Becu9waR6f5e.jpg

Cheers Cage. I've ordered them from BMStyling, hopefully have them for the end of the week :lol:

Went with the 265 rears (Falken FK 452's) as Carl said they have a vert running 265's with no rubbing. I'm running the standard sport suspension so hopefully I'll be fine.

Will post some pics when I get them fitted.

nice one buddy, and please say red bbs?

I haven't sorted the centre caps yet. Think the red BBS would look the dogs twitcher especially against the Orient Blue but there's the "they're not real BBS" thing to consider. To be honest I can't afford to spend 4K on wheels and I actually thinks it's a waste of money especially if you're **** scared of curbing them and can't actually enjoy driving the car.

I think these are an excellent compromise and will look spot on when fitted and to be honest only someone who knows what to look for would be able to tell they were reps.

Anyone know where I can get centre caps for these reps?

Few pics with red centre caps :lol:

fr9.jpg

fr3.jpg

fr14.jpg

Cheers

D

I haven't sorted the centre caps yet. Think the red BBS would look the dogs twitcher especially against the Orient Blue but there's the "they're not real BBS" thing to consider. To be honest I can't afford to spend 4K on wheels and I actually thinks it's a waste of money especially if you're **** scared of curbing them and can't actually enjoy driving the car.

I think these are an excellent compromise and will look spot on when fitted and to be honest only someone who knows what to look for would be able to tell they were reps.

Anyone know where I can get centre caps for these reps?

Cheers

D

Genuine BBS centre caps are 68mm and 70.6mm and you need 70mm centre caps for the LM reps. You may have source them from flea-bay from one of the Hong Kong based sellers.

Genuine BBS centre caps are 68mm and 70.6mm and you need 70mm centre caps for the LM reps. You may have source them from flea-bay from one of the Hong Kong based sellers.

Cheers, I'll keep an eye out on the bay for them. Did you decide on which caps you were going for?

the ones on the white m3 look better.. well im thinking of getting these end of this month.. how much do bm styling do them for? as i have seen them on bm autosport but tehre too far away from me! id rather just pop in 2 bm styling and get them put on, i currently have MV2s with all 4 new tyres on them as well so i mite sell em or i mite just keep em for wen i sell my car

the ones on the white m3 look better.. well im thinking of getting these end of this month.. how much do bm styling do them for? as i have seen them on bm autosport but tehre too far away from me! id rather just pop in 2 bm styling and get them put on, i currently have MV2s with all 4 new tyres on them as well so i mite sell em or i mite just keep em for wen i sell my car

As far as I know the BM Styling ones are the same as the BM Autosport ones. Give Carl a shout and he'll give you a price. I ordered Falken FK 452's for mine and had to pay extra for delivery to Belfast so you'd get a better deal by calling at BM Styling I would think.

Got them on Monday but no pics yet. Will give the car a clean tomorrow and post a few snaps. I'm glad I took your advice (thanks :unsure: )and didn't get the Linea Corse as the spokes do look to short on them. Well pleased with the BMStyling ones, nice lip on the rear too.

Got heavy rain here and v strong winds so never got the car washed :unsure: Just took a very quick (read rubbish!) pic from my front door which is why the whole car isn't in shot. Car is sitting at an angle which makes it look like it sits too high but it does actually look well on a flat surface. Will get some decent pics soon.

Cheers

D

P1000572.jpg

Aaawww! That's just teasing :unsure: but :)

Get the missus to hold the brolly and get out there for more pics!!!!! Been looking at getting these myself so the more pics the better :DB) 18's or 19's in the end? difficult to tell from the angle of the pic!

Cheers guys

Aaawww! That's just teasing :) but B)

Get the missus to hold the brolly and get out there for more pics!!!!! Been looking at getting these myself so the more pics the better :) :) 18's or 19's in the end? difficult to tell from the angle of the pic!

Got 19's - 8.5" fronts and 9.5" rears. 235 / 35 / 19 and 265 / 30 / 19 Falken FK 452 tyres. Wheels came with tyres fitted and balanced with BMW centre caps, wheel bolts and a set of locking nuts too. Top service from Carl :P

To be honest 18's would look small because of the lips on the rear, has to be 19's ;)

Will post some better pics if it ever stops raining here.

As you can see in the photo I still have mudflaps fitted - should I take them off?

Cheers

D

Got them on Monday but no pics yet. Will give the car a clean tomorrow and post a few snaps. I'm glad I took your advice (thanks :rolleyes: )and didn't get the Linea Corse as the spokes do look to short on them. Well pleased with the BMStyling ones, nice lip on the rear too.

Glad you are happy with you purchase D. They look great on your car, especially loving the colour of your coupe. :lol: