Deezer-D

BBS LM Reps

cheers mate, wen i bought the lms they came with the standard bmw centre caps. i got the red ones from a mate of mines, the red caps are originals. but you can find them on ebay, my ones didn't fit. so wot i did woz take centre caps of the original and stuck them on the bmw caps lol. i hpe this helps

That's what I have ended up doing. I had some genuine 68mm Red/Gold BBS centre caps, so I removed the badge from it original backing and stuck them to the BMW centre caps I got with the LM reps. :angry:

mate ur wheels luk like mine lol! ur car luked nice with the centre caps how cums you changed it

I going to blame dicky for this. lol! :rolleyes: He mention how he liked them, and I saw a set on flea-bay and I thought why not, especially as everyone seems to plumbing for the Red/Gold ones. :)

I going to blame dicky for this. lol! :rolleyes: He mention how he liked them, and I saw a set on flea-bay and I thought why not, especially as everyone seems to plumbing for the Red/Gold ones. :)

how did u pay for the carbon ones? because i bought the carbon fibre centre caps with gold. they cost me 35 pounds, i just gave them to my mate. because i couldn't get them to stick on lol

Hello everyone, bit of a thread resurrection here. I thought that better than posting a new thread on the same topic. :D

I've been lurking for a while but am fairly new to E46Zone. So far looks like a very good forum with lots of useful advice and helpful people.

I'm currently considering a set of LMs on a 320d Sport. Although wheels generally look best when the car is lowered, I didn't want to compromise any further on the comfort factor. The standard sport suspension is already pretty bouncy.

So I'd like to see some example of 18" LMs on otherwise a standard Sport car please... ;)

I think Dubya has 18's on his saloon???? I have 19's on mine with sport suspension. Didn't really notice much difference in ride quality, just a bit of tramlining on uneven surfaces but this is probably due to the slightly wider front tyres. I could prob do with getting the alignment chcked too though. 18's in LM reps look a tad small (just my opinion) so I'd say go for the 19's, you'll wish you did if you go for 18's.

Deezer, do you have any pics of them on your car? Lowered on 19's would be my ideal look but i cant imagine that being comfortable. I drive around London alot and where I live there are plenty of nasty roads.

dribble..... so lush deezer ;)

Cheers Mr. D :D

Found another LM thread from 330ci Drop Top. These are on a vert which seem to sit lower anyway so it will give you an idea of what they look like on a lowered motor. Check Cage's car too, the grey vert that's been lowered too

http://www.e46zone.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4432

yeh think im going to have to do that!

Haha, I knew you'd give in eventually. I think I'll get some Falkens for my MV2's for next winter (if I haven't got an M3 by then) and use the LM's in the better weather.

LOL Dave whats your money secret? I would love to know!

Stripper? ;)