mintimperial

Abusive Con Artists - United Motors Uk Ltd - Southall

How did she know it wasn't going to be a sloppy one??

Either way.....that's so so wrong!!

This dealer now calls himself WMS motor group. There is no board or anything. Its just the paper cutouts on cars. They are still cheating. I was cheated today but thankfully lost only a small deposit and rejected the car inspite of him convincing me for about half hour. The way I lost my deposit is the worst. Can't believe I fell for it but I had never expected something like this in the UK. I am glad I didn't buy the stupid car which looked amazingly clean. I can't believe police has allowed him to still do business. Why isn't this guy behind bars? The guy has big cars still which are all tampered with. The clock is never real. DONT BUY ANYTHING FRON THIS GUY. I think he will change his company s name again next week. Be aware of the location Lady Margaret road, corner shop.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/1vmz5k0hfk2R4RCT1zh8VN1/rogue-traders-united-motors-uk-ltd

Sad that there are car dealers out there like this, you really have to do lots of homework

to save getting ripped off.

Same goes for a few other trades as well

OMG PLEASE AVOID this company they may have shut down but however they are still doing dodgy business behind it i was sold a car and was told it was in perfect condition however when i drove the car  home it was making a sound i then took it to a mechanic and was told the cars gear box is going so i called him back he was out of reach as the number could not be recongised anymore i was so upset and angry but i knew i would find him because he had messed with the wrong person!!!! luckily i knew someone who worked for DVLA i found him and confronted him he kept quiet all the way i was sooo LUCKY he gave my money back he is known by the name raja???? he wears glasses and stays with a guy with a beard behind the shop that has been closed down. (if your reading this raja or whatever your REAL name is i told you i will FIND you!!!) PLEASE AVOID as it was a horrible experience and i don't want it happening to other people, report if possible as they are stilll doing dodgy business behind it. STAY away from old margaret road or anyone who tries selling a car on that road. 

On 06/08/2016 at 22:40, Johnalex said:

This dealer now calls himself WMS motor group. There is no board or anything. Its just the paper cutouts on cars. They are still cheating. I was cheated today but thankfully lost only a small deposit and rejected the car inspite of him convincing me for about half hour. The way I lost my deposit is the worst. Can't believe I fell for it but I had never expected something like this in the UK. I am glad I didn't buy the stupid car which looked amazingly clean. I can't believe police has allowed him to still do business. Why isn't this guy behind bars? The guy has big cars still which are all tampered with. The clock is never real. DONT BUY ANYTHING FRON THIS GUY. I think he will change his company s name again next week. Be aware of the location Lady Margaret road, corner shop.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/1vmz5k0hfk2R4RCT1zh8VN1/rogue-traders-united-motors-uk-ltd

couldn't agree more AVOID as i nearly got conned but luckily got my money back he is known as raja who wears glasses and stays with a bearded guy behind the shops.