Jde46

Got Inpa Working!

Car sounds like its blowing sometimes I read the error codes today, this I what I got

171 - pruefung krafstoff - versorgungssytem

115 control grid controlled cooling

141 lambda regulation. Control range block ( thinking this would explain a leak, when it happens sounds high in the exhaust,hear with bonnet up, I think its the manifold or near it)

All new to this inpa so any help really appreciated, should I clear codes and see if they re appear?

All new to this inpa so any help really appreciated, should I clear codes and see if they re appear?

Yes definitely. Those fault codes could be old and have nothing to do with your current issues. Clear the codes and then try to replicate the problem you have and then check the codes again.

Yes definitely. Those fault codes could be old and have nothing to do with your current issues. Clear the codes and then try to replicate the problem you have and then check the codes again.

Cheers bro,

That first code 171 translates to check fuel supply system.It could also relate to faulty mass air sensor but deffo clear the faults and go for a drive and see if they reoccur.Is your car blowing like this guys?If so it turned out to be his maf was dead.

https://www.google.ie/#q=171+pr%C3%BCfung+kraftstoffversorgungssystem&hl=en&prmd=imvnsfd&source=univ&tbm=vid&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=FT0ZULDaINKFhQe1wICIDQ&ved=0CD0QqwQ&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=6a460bf120a414bf&biw=1903&bih=923

Edited by edber

That first code 171 translates to check fuel supply system.It could also relate to faulty mass air sensor but deffo clear the faults and go for a drive and see if they reoccur.Is your car blowing like this guys?If so it turned out to be his maf was dead.

https://www.google.i...iw=1903&bih=923

I get that wush sound when I first press/let go of accelerator when stationary..... only when the revs rise a little bit then I lift off. Is that the sound your talking about?

I get that wush sound when I first press/let go of accelerator when stationary..... only when the revs rise a little bit then I lift off. Is that the sound your talking about?

I dont know mate i only posted that link coz he had the same fault code as you.

Quite possably an air leak after the mass meter, check all intake pipes and vacuum pipes.....

Thanks, I'll have a look in the morning, do you know if a leak in the backbox could also trigger this as something didnt seem right earlier also the when the engine is idle the revs jump up and down.

No, leak at back box will not change the running of the engine. There will be a air leak between mass meter and engine clyinders, poss split hose or a hose that has come adrift somewhere, making wush noises also a tell-tail sign :thumbsup: