748adam

748adam's 330Ci Detail + Cquartz, pic heavy pg 3

Well after sorting the respray and steering wheel I thought it only right to get some proper protection. After speaking with nick at Polished 2 Perfection I got her booked in for a 2 stage correction and CQuartz Ceramic Coating to be applied. Nick was very friendly and professional, didn't mind me watching and even supplied as much tea and coffee as I could drink. I would highly recommend him ( http://p2pvalets.co.uk/).

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

DSC_0014_2.jpg

DSC_0015_2.jpg

DSC_0022_1.jpg

DSC_0019_2.jpg

DSC_0020_1.jpg

DSC_0023_1.jpg

DSC_0017_2.jpg

DSC_0043_1.jpg

DSC_0042_1.jpg

DSC_0041_1.jpg

DSC_0038_1.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

Thanks Ash,

Still got a lot of work to do, doesn't look like ill be getting my M3 interior in before the Fueled Society show which is a little disappointing but I'd rather it be done right. next on the list is a change of radiator and oil change, then hopefully a big brake kit from Pirates damaged 330 saloon.

Thanks Ash,

Still got a lot of work to do, doesn't look like ill be getting my M3 interior in before the Fueled Society show which is a little disappointing but I'd rather it be done right. next on the list is a change of radiator and oil change, then hopefully a big brake kit from Pirates damaged 330 saloon.

No plans to grab the supercharger of that as well ? ;):P

Edited by Ashley1995

would love to but i think its already been sold and funds are a little tight on the credit card at the minute but I am VERY seriously tempted!

I got it a little cheaper as I get him work from the shop I work at.

I've just spoken to nick and a 2 stage machine Polish and wax will take 2 days to do properly, including a interior detail it should be £300, he has said e46 zone members will get a 10% discount.

The difference it makes is well worth the money. He is fully insured and will talk cars all day! I'd love to see what he could do with an estoril blue car!

Ordered a new radiator and expansion tank today, picked up my spacers that I've had machined down by 2mm, still rubbing though ?

Just taken this for no other reason than I could ;-)

DSC_0260.jpg

Cheers buddy, its filthy at the minute but was advised not to clean it for a week to allow the CQuartz to bond properly, come Thursday she will be gleaming!!

Well the big brake kit has arrived...should say HUGE brake kit, the fronts are literally bigger than my head! I hope they fit behind my 18" wheels!!

IMG_20150708_223109.jpg

I got them from pirate who unfortunately had his 330 written off, you can get a BBK for around £800 I paid more than that for the extra quality :-)

Also forgot to mention, new radiator, expansion tank, front to back brake lines and an oil service carried out today! Maintenance all done, need to order new rear coilovers as 1 is leaking, sort out the radio that keeps thinking the car is in reverse every so often so the radio goes off, and find out why I only have 3.5 angel eyes working :-)

Hello pal, what size spacers are you running? Did you have them all machined down?

Hi maxis, not running spacers, bought 15mm spacers and had 2mm shaved off but still rubbing, would be fine if I ran max camber send rolled arches but I'm not feeling it at the minute

Waxed the big brake kit and put the bleed nipples in the correct place after they were all fitted at the bottom of the calipers!

IMG_20150709_141059.jpg

Well had a massive failure in fitting the brakes, after mounting the first caliper and bleeding it up I went to refit the wheel but due to the design of the style 32 wheels they wouldn't clear the enormous caliper, even with a 13mm spacer! After cursing and having a tantrum failed to get the wheel to fit I elected to refit the std caliper so at least I could attend the fueled society car show, and what a show it was, met jay and lloyd and I eventually agreed to buy Jays csl wheels. Picked them up tonight, itching to get everything fitted now!

Can't do it tomorrow as I have a fight (I train Thai boxing in my spare time) so depending how it goes Sunday may well be the day!!

Anyway here are the pics

IMG_20150711_004018.jpg

DSC_000001_5.jpg

DSC_0353.jpg

DSC_0345.jpg

_MG_5775.jpg

_MG_5703.jpg

IMG_20150717_213625.jpg

Cheers mate, hoping to have everything sorted soon, wheels on, brakes on and interior fitted!