Sam

Off Topic Chat Volume 2

"I suffer from what some people might refer to as a `Chode' (see urban dictionary; but no, my penis does not look like Justin Bieber), but thanks to this product my well kept penis is the talk of the town, and not because its wider than it is long but because of how well maintained it is! They say, `wow, your penis looks really shiny today' and `have you given your pubes highlights?' and finally, `Sir, can you step off the bus and stop exposing yourself to old people and children'. As soon as I get out of jail I will go straight home and give my pubic hair a perm, my penis a wax and hit the town in my ass-less chaps!"

:lol:

Haha!

They'll probably be interested in their maxim shoot and their

then. Both pretty NSFW.

In that first video, watch the girl in the passenger seat at around 5 minutes. She's not impressed by the 'balloon' being shot at her.

Work at this hour on a satdy? Fml

You're not alone Lee, I've been here since yesterday afternoon and I finish at 10 tonight, just to make you feel a bit better lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk due to the fact that I am a feeble woman and I have a squirrel brain...

You're not alone Lee, I've been here since yesterday afternoon and I finish at 10 tonight, just to make you feel a bit better lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk due to the fact that I am a feeble woman and I have a squirrel brain...

You must have one of the s**ttest rotas known to man! You always seem to be doing silly shifts

You must have one of the s**ttest rotas known to man! You always seem to be doing silly shifts

I get paid to be asleep, today I got paid to go shopping in town and I got paid to eat Chinese... I love my job ;) weekends are the best cos I get paid to go to the pub, the cinema, restaurants and fun stuff. I'm being paid to go to Spain later in the year too... It's all good :)