330d_Dan

My New Wheels (and Splitters)...

Wheels really do look nice, and the badge does look a bit out of place imo, but maybe the newer style ACS one would be good, or go naked :lol: Still not feeling the splitters though, but i never have liked them even on the clubsports

Very nice mate......let's see a pic of the rear dish in full.... still looking around myself for some new rims..but carnt make my mind up..and im drivin the wife mad with the price....have you got a link to where you got these??????????

Very nice mate......let's see a pic of the rear dish in full.... still looking around myself for some new rims..but carnt make my mind up..and im drivin the wife mad with the price....have you got a link to where you got these??????????

Here we go mate, are these ok for you....

P230508_0809.jpg

P230508_080901.jpg

I bought these from a place called Sol Ace Wheels seen on eBay (eBay seller 'stefhsv'), infact the guy is very soon to be having another set of these ADR MSports for sale very soon, they will be immaculate too. If you're interested let me know and I will contact him and find out more details as to when they are coming up for sale.

Got a set on there now..

£900 buy it now!!

Would post the link but I can't get it to bloody work!

Got a set on there now..

£900 buy it now!!

Would post the link but I can't get it to bloody work!

I didn't pay anywhere near that for mine with the tyres too, the set he has coming up are off his own car, he is refurbishing them all up and selling them - like I say I can get more details if anyone wants them.

The £900 ones are the BBS style alloys.

Ok pm sent..........are his alloys the same as yours ie size wise?

Did you NEED to have your arches rolled or was it just to cover yourself?

Would I need mine rolling on a coupe?

Do you have the winning lottery numbers?

What came first.......chicken or the egg?

Ta

Ok pm sent..........are his alloys the same as yours ie size wise?

Did you NEED to have your arches rolled or was it just to cover yourself?

Would I need mine rolling on a coupe?

Do you have the winning lottery numbers?

What came first.......chicken or the egg?

Ta

lol.

His alloys are the exact same size as mine, so that's 8.5x19/9.5x19 Front/Rear ET35 offset.

I had to have my arches rolled, they did come off a coupe which didn't have the arches rolled...... this pic..

post-180-1211533056_thumb.jpg

..this one doesn't have the arches rolled, so maybe the Coupe arches are slightly wider, but in any case places only charge about £60 to get rear arches rolled.

I do have the numbers, and I am sure you'll appreciate me not putting them here till after the weekend :D

Err, the Egg came first, no - the chicken, hang on - the egg............