Gaz

Mk Meet - 14Th October 2012

OK, Having spoken abouit it with Luke, we've decided to keep it to E46zone only. That's not to say you can't bring friends along from other forums, we just don't want to advertise it anywhere other than this site. If it goes well, we'll be turning this in to a monthly meet so then we can have a look at opening it up a bit. But for the time being, we wont be advertising it anywhere else.

Good stuff nevvo

1. Gaz

2. Luke

3. Autosri

4. Sam (Gaz's mate - Saxo VTS)

5. Dr T

6. Ben

7. SamN

8. Ed (Sam's mate - VX220)

9. GlennyGlitter (zimzimmer46)

10.Daz 330 Cs

11.iluminusbutterfly

12.Steve (Ragtop) e60 unless its sunny

13. And617y

14. Christina

15. Nevvo

Sam - Up for a convoy?

In the nicest way possible, I don't really want to be seen with you.....

:D yeah of course mate! Anyone else travelling up the A34?!

Edit: Adding my +1

1. Gaz

2. Luke

3. Autosri

4. Sam (Gaz's mate - Saxo VTS)

5. Dr T

6. Ben

7. SamN + 1

8. Ed (Sam's mate - VX220)

9. GlennyGlitter (zimzimmer46)

10.Daz 330 Cs

11.iluminusbutterfly

12.Steve (Ragtop) e60 unless its sunny

13. And617y

14. Christina

15. Nevvo

Edited by SamN

Are you guys going to have enough time to get up here for 1.30? I suppose if we say we leave the Campbell park meeting place for 2.30, that gives you another hour if needs be.

Are you guys going to have enough time to get up here for 1.30? I suppose if we say we leave the Campbell park meeting place for 2.30, that gives you another hour if needs be.

No reason why not. We'll just have to make sure we have enough time for the drive up :)

It's not like we'll be stopping off at loads of different places on the way up I don't expect. Ben and Ed can meet at mine as it's on the way for them, then we'll just come straight there! And if others want to meet us somewhere on the way we'll leave a few minutes extra.

Will only take us 30 minutes to get to the second location Gaz, so 2:30pm will be alright. We'll just have to get organise people so we're ready to leave at 2:30pm

Guys coming up from London (Or generally a southern area like Sam) probably best to decide on a place/time just above London to meet

If I can make it ill come down with a couple of mates. I'll be sure they don't advertise it on the other forums tho!

How long will people be staying at MK? May have plans later in the afternoon so if I can't make the cruise and pub ill still pop down for an hour :)

How long will people be staying at MK? May have plans later in the afternoon so if I can't make the cruise and pub ill still pop down for an hour :)

Meeting at Campbell Park at 1:30pm and will be heading to the pub around 2:30pm to be there for 3:00pm, you could make the drive up with use and turn right at Hanslope, will take you across to Brayfield On The Green (Pretty sure I've got the first word wrong there) and that'll take you around south-west Northampton :thumbsup: