Gaz

Mk Meet - 14Th October 2012

Myself and Luke (Colossuss) have been talking about arranging an MK meet for a little while now, and we both thought we should finally get a move on with it.

The plan is to meet in Campbell park, then take a drive ever so slightly out of Milton Keynes, down some good roads and then end up at a pub for lunch/drinks.

So the plan is:

Meet at Campbell Park at 1.30pm.

Get some photos done and have a chat.

Leave Campbell park about 2.15/2.30 and head up to The Navigation Inn, Stoke Bruerne aiming to get there for around 3pm. This is the route we'll be taking.

People are welcome to come and meet at Campbell park and drive up (there's some great roads en route), or to just meet us at The Navigation Inn at 3pm for food and drinks. There's plent of parking at both locations.

1. Gaz

2. Luke

3. Autosri

4. Sam (Gaz's mate - Saxo VTS)

Edited by Gaz

Good man. You'll be pleased to know, Luke specifically chose half 1 to give you enough time to get down! Bromance!

Shhh Gaz. I just thought if I had near hour drive and normally had lunch at 12:30 then 1:30 would be the perfect time :P

Be warned guys, there is another Navigation Inn, in Cosgrove. The one we are going to is in Stoke Bruerne. Dont worry though, they aren't that far away from each other if you do accidentally end up at the wrong one!

Depending of the state of my car (currently a heap of s**t but due to change quite soon hopefully), my financial situation (equally as bad but should be able to get a few things sold and have a pay day between now and then), and whether I'm free, I might pop up for this... :)

Do it Sam! I can't wait to see your new car.

A friend of mine has asked to come along so I've put him down on the list.

1. Gaz

2. Luke

3. Autosri

Edited by Gaz

If I'm coming it would be in the s14, yes..

Just trying to calculate how much it'd cost me in fuel :P probably not worth thinking about, but if I can afford it then I'll try and make it :)

Just trying to calculate how much it'd cost me in fuel :P probably not worth thinking about, but if I can afford it then I'll try and make it :)

With most of it being motorway it might be less than you think! I reckon you could do it in a tank if you didn't speed :P

With most of it being motorway it might be less than you think! I reckon you could do it in a tank if you didn't speed :P

You'd be surprised! :lol:

And a tank is still £80!

Motorway's the last way he'd wanna go as well. A34's the route to take. M25 then M1 is hell.

Yes the route Luke has planned should see you keeping up no problem at all Gavin.

1. Gaz

2. Luke

3. Autosri

5. Dr T

Edited by Gaz

Oh go on, I will put my name down.. It should force me to get my arse into gear and get the car ready for something!

1. Gaz

2. Luke

3. Autosri

5. Dr T

6. Ben

7. SamN

8. Ed (Sam's mate - VX220)

Edited by SamN