RoryW

Post Being Removed

Not starting an argument and is like it to stay that way please ;)

In the last 2 days I've had posts removed, I assume earlier a thread was deleted but yesterday I had a post removed without even a pm to say "this is why blah blah"

Just removed and nothing more.

I'd have though at least a little pm since it was a small thread anyway would be worth while. Surely it's just rude to delete and tuck stuff under the carpet so to speak.

Edited by RoryW

Having posts deleted with no explanation is like going home to find everything in exactly the same place only the carpet has vanished :lol:

Edited by mit

If a whole topic has been removed, the OP will get the PM why it has been removed. We can't PM everyone who has posted in the said topic.

If specific posts have been removed then the poster will get a PM.

Edited by Mikey

If a whole topic has been removed, the OP will get the PM why it has been removed. We can't PM everyone who has posted in the said topic.

You should see my pre-edit post where I wrote something like "no doubt one of you will be along shortly to tell us you can't PM everyone when you remove their posts" :lol:

Well it didn't happen yesterday with me

This topics is regarding 2 different topics. 1 was bmwsounds which I fully understand but I had posts removed yesterday from a different thread without any notification.

If you let me know which thread I will look into it but you should've received a PM from whichever mod removed the post(s).

No problems mikey, I shall have a look about the site when in desktop.

Not the end if the world, my point being I'd have though the Mod would all send pm'd if posts were deleted, that is the case and I appear to have slipped through the end, wasn't an important post but I was curious.

No problems mikey, I shall have a look about the site when in desktop.

Not the end if the world, my point being I'd have though the Mod would all send pm'd if posts were deleted, that is the case and I appear to have slipped through the end, wasn't an important post but I was curious.

You should've got one explaining why but sometimes it gets overlooked by mistake. Wasn't me might I add though ! :lol:

How about something that auto PM's anyone that has participated in a thread to let them know it was deleted, that comes from the mod that deleted it, then people can reply to the PM if they want to know why?

Already being set up by Sam behind the scenes :)