Wils

Throttle Adaption Reset

Not on tapatalk

You can report in Tapatalk buddy - just highlight the post and then click on the 3 dots in the top right corner [emoji106]

9245c7f21b304ac24cdea81b10685a77.jpg

EDIT.... Should read through the entire post first before replying to a post on the last page but one!!

Edited by L4nky808

I just wanted to bump this as I tried it last night and couldn't notice any difference. I don't thibk it worked.

Googling it suggests you need to have your key is position 2, accelerator pedal to the floor etc, can anyone confirm it is key position 1 , 10 seconds, key position 0. 10 seconds and then start? Doesn't seem to work for me.

I can sense I have lag in the pedal too would love a reset !

Cheers. 

On 1/29/2016 at 13:31, 330CDT said:

I just wanted to bump this as I tried it last night and couldn't notice any difference. I don't thibk it worked.

Googling it suggests you need to have your key is position 2, accelerator pedal to the floor etc, can anyone confirm it is key position 1 , 10 seconds, key position 0. 10 seconds and then start? Doesn't seem to work for me.

I can sense I have lag in the pedal too would love a reset !

Cheers. 

Didn't do anything for me doing it this way, saying that can't say it feels like there is an issue with mine.