Gaz

Ubmw 2013 - Sept 15Th

The dates for UBMW 2013 got announced today. It'll be Sat 14th and Sun 15th September. Usual format, camping on the Saturday, show on the Sunday. It's a shame they're doing it in September again. I much preferred the June/July shows. No doubt I'll still go though, the camping isn't to be missed!

http://www.bmwshow.co.uk/index.html

Really wanna make this one, still, a lot can happen in 10 month for me :lol:

You'll probably have been through 2 BMW's, 2 Audi's, a golf and an MX5 by then, but we all know you'll be back in another BMW sooner or later! :lol:

Here's hoping we get a huge turn out like the year before last. I mean, last year was fun, but the year before that when everyone was there was so much better.

I dunno. This year was a bit pump compared to last. I reckon UBMW has almost had its day. Has players announced yet? No camping tho, and lets be honest, that's the good bit!

I think one problem last year was that it was on the same day as another big show (Players?) so a lot went there. I hope we do get a big turn out again this year. I'm hoping with the influx of new members we've had, and with the prices of E46's dropping, it'll start to pick up again. Whether the crowd will shift to the younger not so civilised lot I don't know.

I will hopefully be at this one, shame its on mine and me lil ones birthday weekend again though.

Forget Santa Pod and come to Players next year. Much better show, better cars and ticket prices are cheaper!

As always i will most likely be there for the camping. The show has definitely had its day, they need to spice it up a little by changing the format slightly to attract more people if you ask me.

Forget Santa Pod and come to Players next year. Much better show, better cars and ticket prices are cheaper!

To be fair I went to neither but that was a massive fail having the two on the same day.

But no camping :( UBMW show is terrible, the camping on the other hand is amazing.

Rich most of us arn't interested in ANY cars, all about the camping :D

I'll be going into work to book this weekend off (and i'm not joking either)

Its all about the camping, I enjoy the show itself (not many BMW shows over here) as I get to see some really rare BM's (saw 3 or 4 Estoril Blue E31's this year)

And I've family down the road, so i've a crash pad! :D

Haha! He doesn't want me anymore! :P

Hey leanne, any Irish in you?

Rich most of us arn't interested in ANY cars, all about the camping :D

You may as well book a camping trip! Last I checked it was a car show!?!? lol :huh:

You may as well book a camping trip! Last I checked it was a car show!?!? lol :huh:

Trust me, this is 1 helluva party! With BM's too!

The shows bore me and UBMW was a rubbish show but at least there is the strip and drifting for me to destroy some tyres on.

It's all about the company :)

26 OFF topic posts removed from this thread alone.

Please stay ON topic.

I might just bring a keg of my home brew beer along with me to this one, just need to figure out how to keep it cool...

Yay i have a BMW since i last posted in this (maybe i had one last time, i can't remember)

but yeah, all over this! Unless i get another possessive girlfriend who won't let me go again :lol:

Yay i have a BMW since i last posted in this (maybe i had one last time, i can't remember)

but yeah, all over this! Unless i get another possessive girlfriend who won't let me go again :lol:

If you do, tell her to get f**ked or come along! :lol:

Haha maybe next year then Ay Jay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk due to the fact that I am a feeble woman and I have a squirrel brain...

If you do, tell her to get f**ked or come along! :lol:

Tbf , i think she was concerned about Chalky r4ping me :lol: