Gaz

Ubmw 2013 - Sept 15Th

The dates for UBMW 2013 got announced today. It'll be Sat 14th and Sun 15th September. Usual format, camping on the Saturday, show on the Sunday. It's a shame they're doing it in September again. I much preferred the June/July shows. No doubt I'll still go though, the camping isn't to be missed!

http://www.bmwshow.co.uk/index.html

You'll probably have been through 2 BMW's, 2 Audi's, a golf and an MX5 by then, but we all know you'll be back in another BMW sooner or later! :lol:

Here's hoping we get a huge turn out like the year before last. I mean, last year was fun, but the year before that when everyone was there was so much better.

I think one problem last year was that it was on the same day as another big show (Players?) so a lot went there. I hope we do get a big turn out again this year. I'm hoping with the influx of new members we've had, and with the prices of E46's dropping, it'll start to pick up again. Whether the crowd will shift to the younger not so civilised lot I don't know.

Forget Santa Pod and come to Players next year. Much better show, better cars and ticket prices are cheaper!

But no camping :( UBMW show is terrible, the camping on the other hand is amazing.

I'll be going into work to book this weekend off (and i'm not joking either)

Its all about the camping, I enjoy the show itself (not many BMW shows over here) as I get to see some really rare BM's (saw 3 or 4 Estoril Blue E31's this year)

And I've family down the road, so i've a crash pad! :D

Haha! He doesn't want me anymore! :P

Hey leanne, any Irish in you?

Yay i have a BMW since i last posted in this (maybe i had one last time, i can't remember)

but yeah, all over this! Unless i get another possessive girlfriend who won't let me go again :lol:

If you do, tell her to get f**ked or come along! :lol:

Yay i have a BMW since i last posted in this (maybe i had one last time, i can't remember)

but yeah, all over this! Unless i get another possessive girlfriend who won't let me go again :lol:

Haha maybe next year then Ay Jay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk due to the fact that I am a feeble woman and I have a squirrel brain...