Gaz

Ubmw 2013 - Sept 15Th

I'll have to go otherwise there will be no one to put Leanne to bed.

Can you try to not let me go to the bar this year Mikey lol actually if Jay does turn up it might be safer if I don't drink at all lol

That's a fair point Jay lol :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk due to the fact that I am a feeble woman and I have a squirrel brain...

I think this show has been getting poorer each year, maybe last year was made worse by the date clash with Players, but still.

There just doesn't seem to be much to see at Pod, and like Blair said if you are not into the strip/drifting - the show itself it a bit weak now IMO.

Camping is great for those who do it, but the show needs to improve and raise it's game.

Overall, I am undecided on this one, will see what else is going on and then decide a little closer.

Banter, go for it Blair.

Silly 'in' jokes between a few members is very un-inviting for new members. I think people forget this is a public site and we want new members to join in the fun, not a Yahoo Chat room for grooming.

Oh yeah sam we are all pedo's grooming people get real.

You know what I meant. Half the topics in this place have the same users banging on about the same old tired non-funny jokes.

The problem with UBMW for me is it misses the trade stands ( are know there are some but not many) and it almost needs a focal point other than the strip, most of the cars on the strip aren't that much fun to watch until they get the jet-car or a top fuel car to run.. there should be a main stage with stuff going on all the time i just never feel like there is any atmosphere there. You don't get the big magazine and websites attending it either so the big trade stands don't appear with scantly clad models to get attention and lets face it we all like the promo girls at shows. I hate to say it but the atmosphere at USC or modified nationals is so much better even if your not into the barry cars.

Ill probably go to players this year instead.

-1 for me