Gaz

Ubmw 2013 - Sept 15Th

Oh man, I just realised this is the same weekend as a festival I'm meant to be going to :( Looks like no UBMW for me this year.

Thank f*ck! No 4 hour wait on you & krissi and no dodgey photos appearing a week later :P

Thank f*ck! No 4 hour wait on you & krissi and no dodgey photos appearing a week later :P

Blame Ben! We were waiting for him.

Haha guilty on the photo front though :D

Edited by Gaz

thats how i am these days!

Sort it out ffs Lee!

Someone has to put chalky to bed!

I've to look after my mate's who'll either fall asleep or boke like The Exorcist scene :lol:

Edited by Aidan316i

thats how i am these days!
Sort it out ffs Lee! Someone has to put chalky to bed! I've to look after my mate's who'll either fall asleep or boke like The Exorcist scene :lol:
If I do come this year I've already sorted out being put to bed thanks lol

1 - ME / E36 328 / Camping / No stand pass required

2 - Aidan316i / T.B.C / Camping / Stand Pass

3 -

4 -

5 -

6 -

7 -

8 -

9 -

10 -

Time booked off work, and i'll probably book the boat in the next month or 2!

Bug-ger Camping, getting to old for that, although it's still going to be fun for you youn-uns. I did 20 odd years of blo--ddy camping, living in trenches, shell scrapes, under trees in lean too's and under trucks if it was wet.......Travel Lodge I say,,,, if i do this and may be pop over in the afternoon to say hello....on the saturday, have a nice warm bed saturday night and meet up on sunday.

Edited by ragtop steve

Bug-ger Camping, getting to old for that, although it's still going to be fun for you youn-uns. I did 20 odd years of blo--ddy camping, living in trenches, shell scrapes, under trees in lean too's and under trucks if it was wet.......Travel Lodge I say,,,, if i do this and may be pop over in the afternoon to say hello....on the saturday, have a nice warm bed saturday night and meet up on sunday.

Get a taxi, or a driver, then you can have a beer and still go home to your nice warm bed.

On some forums they send group invites to things like this and put it on the news/hone page etc to promote the event and encourage the users to attend.

How about trying this to try and get a few more along?

I want to go but the turn out last year was so poor (espc the wasters that didn't bother to turn up after Gaz had organised the stand) and the show in general was pretty pants, I'm not sure I can CBA.

On some forums they send group invites to things like this and put it on the news/hone page etc to promote the event and encourage the users to attend.

Post in the site feature request area guys. The website already has a calendar function but I don't know about inviting people. Also, putting it on the website would probably require regular up keep

I want to go but the turn out last year was so poor (espc the wasters that didn't bother to turn up after Gaz had organised the stand) and the show in general was pretty pants, I'm not sure I can CBA.

Come camping blair!

We burn sh*t and this year you can put chalky to bed after her 654th WKD

Come camping blair!

We burn sh*t and this year you can put chalky to bed after her 654th WKD

Pikey! Will you stop trying to pimp me out!? And hey at least I got our glass bottles in haha

Hi all I haven't been around for a while as I've had a lot of stuff going on but I hope u are all well.i know I've probably missed out on this now but would like to join the fun if there are any stand passes still available?.:)