Bry.F

Clubsport Rims

Somebody outbid me on a set of clubsport wheels last night on Ebay and with all the recent talk on here

about them I was wondering if it was anybody on the forum.

Not me, but from past experience, always a good idea to keep things like that to yourself, at least till the auction has ended.

Wasn't me guys.... I saw the winners name and was suprised too. My log in is Martynheywood. By all means go check, there is a pic of me and my car on my profile page. Aside from which.... i already have a set fitted to my car which as of Saturday are gonna be sat in my shed! One set is more than enough! I did originally post the link for weve33 as he said he was looking for a set. Maybe he won them?

Well I think we should take you down the station to investigate this further.

I'l give it a miss for now. Thanks for the kind offer tho.

lol.......ok no problems.

I was watching them but only out of interest, don't really want another set. I do want a second set of wheels at some point, as a winter alternative and so I can get me C/S ones refurb'ed. Thing is I can't seem to find anything half decent that I like...except some nice real AC Schnitzer's but these are way too expensive for a second set, and I'm not a lover of dodgy fakes, maybe some good quality fakes, do they exsist?