Daz 330 Cs

2014 Bmw 2 Series

35 posts in this topic

mit   

I reckon it's ok, but I never liked the front end of the new 1 and this will be the same!

Kenkus28   

whats all this models. keep it simple BMW, 1,3,5,6 and 7. simples tsk tsk

mjn   

What a hideous little thing.......

Balls to the 2 series!

Look at the cars parked alongside it

I spy what looks like an M6 GC, the new i8, the new 3series GT, what looks like the CAT prototype car that was shown as a concept at Paris in October

ohara   

I've seen some renders of an M2 and an M4 (were posted in another forum), and both looked very nice.

Not sure about the car in the op's link, looks a bit soft/everyday car.

Edited by ohara

Aly   

Double post

Edited by Aly

Jay.   

whats all this models. keep it simple BMW, 1,3,5,6 and 7. simples tsk tsk

1 series - hatchbacks

2 series - coupes & cabrios

3 series - saloons / tourings

4 series - coupes & cabrio's

5 series - saloon / tourings

6 series - coupes & cabrio's

Basically odd numbers- for families

even numbers - for people who can keep it in their pants & gays.

Docz2K9   

Awful! All these models look to alike! Much prefered it when the 3, 5 , 7 , 8 series etc all looked entirely different!

mit   

Awful! All these models look to alike! Much prefered it when the 3, 5 , 7 , 8 series etc all looked entirely different!

When was that then? They've all always looked similar, aside from differences when one generation gets refreshed to the next.

tsk tsk

Random point of the day....

Your the first person I know except a couple of my SA mates to say that I thought they were winding me up with this tsk tsk business .

Back to the topic I don't think bmw should introduce loads of models but then again what do I know, if it makes them money it makes them money :ph34r:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Nimraynn   

Back to the topic I don't think bmw should introduce loads of models but then again what do I know, if it makes them money it makes them money :ph34r:

I don't see it as them introducing loads of models though as the models already exist in reality. They're not making a brand new 4 series. They're making a new 3 series coupe and naming it 4 series. Same goes for the 2 series. It's not a completely new model, it's just a 1 series coupe that has been named 2 series.

If anything, I see it as a better thing as it simplifies things.

Kenkus28   

I don't see it as them introducing loads of models though as the models already exist in reality. They're not making a brand new 4 series. They're making a new 3 series coupe and naming it 4 series. Same goes for the 2 series. It's not a completely new model, it's just a 1 series coupe that has been named 2 series.

If anything, I see it as a better thing as it simplifies things.

The 4 series is actually an entirely new car and only shares the bonnet with the 3 series. Everything is new. I think this new branding is in reaction to Audi. Audi scraped the A4 coupe and Cabrio and gave us the A5 coupe and cabrio. So bmw did the same with the 4 series.

keano   

As far as can be seen its very similar to the current 1coupe but with different front / headlights... so long as the front isnt the same as the new 1er hatch then that will be good as the 1er is fugly!!