Dsport

330cd update/pics page 22

Darren, are you selling some alloys on eBay currently?

Yes I have some 19csl s and the Mv2 listed

I'm a bit confused as bought the Csl s and not too struck on the colour, so put both sets up and what ever goes will keep the others, if the Mv s go will have to change the colour on the csl s will find a pic

Yes I have some 19csl s and the Mv2 listed

I'm a bit confused as bought the Csl s and not too struck on the colour, so put both sets up and what ever goes will keep the others, if the Mv s go will have to change the colour on the csl s will find a pic

Thought it was your car & house LOL

Why are they not listed on here?

Ive not subscribed yet,

Ive had loads of offers on both sets of wheels but Im torn between the them so have ended the auction till I decide what to do,

You know what to do then, join us ;)

Not a fan of non-staggered CSL reps, they don't look right IMO

You know what to do then, join us ;)

Not a fan of non-staggered CSL reps, they don't look right IMO

did mess around with them today and put a 20mm spacer on the rear, they looked completly different then, idealy Id like a set of M6 style but just going to leave it for a few days

will sign up soon :thumbsup: but dont seem to sell much just end up buying :blink:

Car looks lovely mate!, i wanted mine in silver originally, subtle mods such as spacers, new bulbs etc. go along way...

Im gunna lower mine on coilovers over my MV2's with 20ml spacers to get that perfect flush drop!

What spacers did you go for mate? They the JJC hubcenteric ones?

Car looks lovely mate!, i wanted mine in silver originally, subtle mods such as spacers, new bulbs etc. go along way...

Im gunna lower mine on coilovers over my MV2's with 20ml spacers to get that perfect flush drop!

What spacers did you go for mate? They the JJC hubcenteric ones?

Hi yea they are jjc ones , it's sat on CSL reps at the moment but going back to MV2s

You got the 20 ml spacers on with the MV2's?

Just wondering if they poke out too much with 20 ml or they look the perfect fit with them?

If your putting coilovers over the spaced MV2s, will they not rub on your arches or anything?

Im thinking of doing that but just want to make sure first :)

Just wondering if they poke out too much with 20 ml or they look the perfect fit with them?

If your putting coilovers over the spaced MV2s, will they not rub on your arches or anything?

I had 20 mm spacers & it rubbed a bit when on coilovers so swapped the back tyres for some 225 40's the same as the front

As it is now the front poke out a little, I won't know till its dropped but will skim 2/3mm off the spacer, on the rear as Ja says I'm on a 225/40 tyre there is no arch work what so ever but I've adjusted the camber as it very slightly rubbed,

I'm thinking to roll the arch and start again with a 25mm spacer and work it back , as want close and low without rub

UPDATE........

I bought Ja s TuningArt coilovers, picked them up yesterday and sun was out today even though it was -1, so this morning stripped them down and greased the threads welded a new lug on one of the sleeves and got them ready for fitting.

Was waiting for it to Walm up a bit but it didn't so got wrapped up and cracked on,

It's not finished yet as waiting for new drop links but I'm not using it anyway and going to take it up a bit,

But here are some pics, excuse the state of the car it's not been washed for a few days but with the weather up here is cr@p

47F9D6FB-653F-4A06-81BF-1A54888302E4-161-00000009DD4A5169_zpsa7f45c00.jpg

D02FD48B-5139-4740-A289-C5F7F20CB94A-161-0000000A0B4DE6DF_zps104666d7.jpg

51D2D1DD-D28E-4CAB-A792-66744AE9FD97-161-00000009E37EB77A_zps23a3048d.jpg

737BA631-9EFB-4E28-B4F6-BC1804FFEAE8-161-0000000A053CEBB2_zpsf1184421.jpg

Edited by Dsport