LukeD

What Your Current Mileage?

Too right feva!!! Do they walk to work???

51 plate 330ci Sport with 180,000 on it. Only put 10,000 miles on it in the 3 years I've owned it so I figure that eventually all the low milers will catch me up at some point!

A tank of fuel gone in under a week too :( It's like owning my RX-8 all over again!

Pffft, i've done 7 tanks in April :thumbsup:

Sounds like you've got a leak mjn.

I wish!

A tank of fuel gone in under a week too :(

s**t the bed! :o The only time I do a tank in a week is if I'm away on holiday, or one of my rare awaydays. How far is your commute, Joe?

Around 50 miles both ways stu, but there was a lot of driving outside of commuting which drank it all.

A tank usually lasts 10-14 days I'd guess. Fuel is my single biggest routine outgoing

A tank of fuel gone in under a week too :( It's like owning my RX-8 all over again!

Pffft, i've done 7 tanks in April :thumbsup:

Yeah, but you were in Europe, I was in sunny old England. Edited by TriggerFish

Only in europe for 1 day :thumbsup:

Wow, good going then! :o

Around 50 miles both ways stu

Ah! Right! 3x mine then. :o

but there was a lot of driving outside of commuting which drank it all.

...... Including collecting a certain set of wheels for a certain someone. :thumbsup:

That was the week before :)

10 to 14 days on a tank...Jayzus mine lasts 3 days!!! Fill on Sunday & IF im lucky it may get me part way home on Wednesday night but usually i dont push it & fill up again Wednesday am. My "commute" is 95 mile one way.

I need to move house!!!!

Bleurgh, Mick I used to have a similar commute too! It's now 30 miles a day with the occasional long trip thrown in elsewhere. You feel like you spend half your life in traffic lol

2002 320d auto touring now on 230,000 miles.

102,780. E46 Touring 52 reg. Bought if from my sister in Sep 2013 with 93,000 on the clock. This weekend last year

it went past the 100k mark. It's had an Inspection II, Inspection I and an Oil + filter service since I bought it. I aim to

give it as much tlc as I did to my previous car (a SEAT Arosa) which didn't let me down in the 11 years I owned it.

The car is wasted on me, as I don't drive it much. :D

On 23/03/2015 at 06:51, cbreddie said:

My 320d touring has done 170000 and still runs like a new one :punk:

Just looked at this post, had to laugh at myself. When I posted 170k I was looking at a picture of my MAZDA 6 dashboard...... My 320d touring has actually covered.....

.....270000 miles, and still going strong!!

Will post a picture when I can get round to it, what a muppet LOL:rolleyes:

105k on my e90 now.

I have the simple city honda car and..its Mileage – ARAI. As per ARAI, the mileage of Honda City Manual Transmission Petrol Variant is 14 kmpl, for Diesel Variant is 23 kmpl. Automatic Transmission Petrol Variant is 16 kmpl. However, our Honda City Road Test on highway gave a mileage of 16 kmpl for Petrol and 25 kmpl for Diesel

10 hours ago, daljitgroup said:

I have the simple city honda car and..its Mileage – ARAI. As per ARAI, the mileage of Honda City Manual Transmission Petrol Variant is 14 kmpl, for Diesel Variant is 23 kmpl. Automatic Transmission Petrol Variant is 16 kmpl. However, our Honda City Road Test on highway gave a mileage of 16 kmpl for Petrol and 25 kmpl for Diesel

Erm........spam

2005 320Cd - 45k when bought in June and just about to come up to 50k in the next few weeks.