jassi

Style5 Or Bbs Rs2

Hi,

The RS2's for summer, and the common as muck Style 5's for the winter ! ;)/>

Cheers, Dennis!

Wouldn't really put them in the category "common as muck" on a e46 . . Maybe e36 . . Could count on 1 hand the amount of e46's with style 5's on here not to mention never seen one in the flesh

Hi Docz2k9

tongue in cheek!

Also, the Style 5's as wheels is what I was aiming at - they're a very very common wheel having been oem fitment on thousands of E39's for instance :)

I agree with what you are getting at though, having style 5's on the E46 platform in usage isn't 'common' !

Cheers, Dennis!

Hi Docz2k9

tongue in cheek!

Also, the Style 5's as wheels is what I was aiming at - they're a very very common wheel having been oem fitment on thousands of E39's for instance :)/>

I agree with what you are getting at though, having style 5's on the E46 platform in usage isn't 'common' !

Cheers, Dennis!

Agreed! :) . . Were they an option on all e39's or model specific? I.e 540's?

Keep the RS2's.

Can I ask what set up you got running, wheel and tyre size, looks awesome pal

Front 18x8.5 et22 205/40/18

Rear 18x10 et25 235/35/18

The plan for this year is to have 5mm machined off the rear rims to take them to et 30 and run 255/35/18 and 225/40/18 on the front.

RS2s all day long. Style 5s have been done too much.

I wish you knew how hard I tried looking for a set of RS2s back in the day after seeing your car.

The 10j et25 rears are so hard to pull off hence the reason having 5mm lathe'd off the rim and try to fit oem size tyres but have a feeling might have to fit 245 as opposed to the 255.