Sam

What Have You Done To Your Car Today? Volume 2

Wow, they're tiny! What effect does that have on your speedo? Awesome price though!

The g60s have 195/45r15 on them - they're about half the sidewall of the standard e30 tyre to the left!

2015-04-08%2019.19.01.jpg

Pair of new rear tyres, 2 x 195/45 15 including fitting £70 all in [emoji106] I like getting mates rates [emoji6]

I got some 16" Megane steels that look mint on e30. They'll be up for sale soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit me a PM with some pics man, I may well be interested!

changed indicator bulbs for silver ones, changed grills for bmw performance gloss black items, refitted side skirts and gave it a coat of dodo juice diamond white, swore at the e28 for having a flat battery

Fitted a new fog light cover since not having one when i bought the car. Also Tinted the rear lights, fitted both front and rear spacers, front being 13mm and rear by 15mm. Starting to look decent now :)

What do people do about locking wheel nuts when fitting spacers? I have some 15mm hubentrics to fit which came with extended bolts but obviously didn't come with locking bolts....

Edited by Ruesta

Fitted a new fog light cover since not having one when i bought the car. Also Tinted the rear lights, fitted both front and rear spacers, front being 13mm and rear by 15mm. Starting to look decent now :)

What do people do about locking wheel nuts when fitting spacers? I have some 15mm hubentrics to fit which came with extended bolts but obviously didn't come with locking bolts....

I bought 12mm and 15mm spacers from Cutters sponsor and they came with locking nuts for an extra £6 per set

http://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26251

Let's see... not sure when the last time I posted here was.

1. Bought a brand new Renault Zoe ZE.

2. Spent obscene amounts of money fixing small things on the Mercedes 190E Cosworth.

3. Drove the Mercedes E240 to the Alps and back, twice.

4. Motorbike got stolen. Got insurance payment.

5. Bought an e46 325i for my little brother.

6. E93 got a puncture. £260 for a new tyre :/

7. Thinking of getting rid of most of my cars!

Let the garage wash it after they did a gearbox oil change.

0DF6139F-912F-4331-8294-0FDDAF8E26DC_zps

Took delivery of a brake pad sensor, still waiting for the pads though. Rear pads need "attention now" or so the idrive says.

Half way through my bi xenon retrofit :thumbup:

You drilled the holes for the wiring? Might be safer to do without the assy in place? I've got a 19mm wood bit that worked nicely if you're in need of parts?

Was driving on the A4 and a rock was on the middle lane. Could not avoid it. So had to go over it. Had a puncture. So left the car on the side street.

Came back after work to replace the alloy. Found this.

Got good new and bad news.

Good news tire is fine.

Bad news alloy is cracked in the centre.

The rocks impact has gone through the tire and into the alloy. :(.

Don't know if it can be fixed.

Black bbs alloys are back on.

post-16255-142981452172_thumb.jpg

post-16255-142981453067_thumb.jpg

Must say this, E46 still more beautiful from any angle than E90... No no offense, tho...

As a past e46 owner and now e90 owner I agree. Although I do like the e90.

Half way through my bi xenon retrofit :thumbup:

You drilled the holes for the wiring? Might be safer to do without the assy in place? I've got a 19mm wood bit that worked nicely if you're in need of parts?

Cheers for the offer Joe :D

Bit of dremel skills ........ All sorted :)

image.jpg1_zpsrmfljqhd.jpg

Good stuff. I hate our Dremel. Horrid tool.

You ordered the bi-xenon pins? They can be fitted easily afterwards, and running the wires takes about 10 minutes, if that. Can help if needs be with the coding. (Can be done with PA soft - NCS is still borked.)

You might find that they work fine with the ignition on, but when you start the engine, after a few seconds, they'll start pulsing/flickering. Free tomorrow PM (unless plans change) if they need doing.

Edited by TriggerFish