Sam

What Have You Done To Your Car Today? Volume 2

That's a massive selling point tbh. And in the summer, you can cool it down remotely too...

Just a shame they're so weird looking.

Yep ... Car passed its MOT today.. only advisory NSF tyre close to limit.. happy days.. 13 months MOT sorted..!!!

I checked oil, coolant and tyre pressure - all fine!! Just waiting on my new wind deflector purchase which will no doubt not get used til the roof comes off next year:((

Had it's first MOT today under my ownership and passed with flying colours,happy days.

Now to decide if to keep it or sell for a different toy.

Replaced rear discs and pads :)

Had a remanufactured Alternator fitted as the bearings were getting very growly! Now just need to trace a coolant small when warm- already found a few areas worth checking on the forum :)

Topped up the washer fluid.

Kinda weird owning a car that doesn't need constant TLC. 12k miles into ownership and all its officially needed is a set of rear pads.

Knowing my luck, it'll have a "turn" tomorrow.

Jacked it up at the back to see if i could find this tapping noise, couldn't find a thing, everything's old but good except the brake lines which have been replaced.

So i thought that i would check the top mount... On a touring... I soon regretted that after stripping out half of the boot and finding many brken clips but i think it is the source of the noise. And the suspension kit might be needed sooner than I thought.........

Z368zs.jpg

Edited by Stonesie

Painted my rear calipers :)

Fitted my old csl on. Been sprayed gloss white. Plasti dip lol.

Will see it at santa pod. Tempted to go back to glpss black.

Not today but tried one of those waterless wash sprays on it earlier in the week. Thought it was worth a go since the paintwork is pretty swirly anyway. I have to say I was quite surprised how well it worked conidering the minimal effort required. Definitely not recommended if the wind is blowing though. Used a whole bottle of spray because most of it blew away/in my face.

Finally put some new wiper blades on it and didn't once get annoyed when it started raining earlier as they was no rain left on my windscreen!!!

Cheers :)

Yeah, just pushed on. Perfect fit too, happily! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/361282757612?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

My tail pipes are 60mm, so I thought they'd be a bit loose at 70mm. Not sure what the e46 pipes are, so dunno if they'll be any use for your car. My 330d has downturned pipes, so I can't try it on that either :( I think they also did large 74mm ones though.

Edited by TriggerFish

Snapped the fecking front suspension pinch bolt Grrrrr!!!!! Thought it was going to well.

Another roadtrip, another battlescar :(

This time caused by a Luxembourg driver trying to cut through the Eurotunnel lanes! He wouldn't hand over insurance details, and as the UK doesn't exchange driver info with other European countries, nothing i can do about it.

266D1A6D-AF20-472E-BE5E-5948C4335BEC_zps

D90F59AD-D4E8-4BF0-8B3F-5486962C2D3D_zps

And here is the numbskull trying to cut across 4 lanes of queues, eventhough there was room to between the queues, if he wanted to join a different one. When the van driver to my right refused to let the Galaxy into his queue, is when he decided to do a 76 point turn and scrape my bumper.

F642CA50-FB82-4B21-A009-C4B7B43A2137_zps

0E0D66C6-46B5-4062-BD99-88C6F6D39C1D_zps

That's it mate, you f**k off after refusing to provide details!

7F1E7509-45AB-402D-99AB-6D55615D899F_zps

Bas times ^^

Washed it (something I'm not in the habit of doing!)

20150926_161149_HDR.jpg

20150926_161202.jpg

I'd forgotten how nice it is to have a phone with a working camera!

Edited by TriggerFish