Sam

What Have You Done To Your Car Today? Volume 2

Jimmy james by any chance do you know how much material is needed to wrap that trim part of the steering wheel as I want to order some to match the gaiters I just bought, the seller just needs to know how much etc

Jimmy james by any chance do you know how much material is needed to wrap that trim part of the steering wheel as I want to order some to match the gaiters I just bought, the seller just needs to know how much etc

Not much at all mate, it was a bunch I have balled up I took off my roof lol.. Just used a heat gun and any creases came out. Probably best to order couple ft of it then you have plenty left over to do other bits :)

Bought some type 3 reps for crazy low money. Ill put them on later.

Will be running these for a while till I sort some 95's out. Alpinas will be in thr FS section soon

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

You change your wheels like erindoors changes her shoes!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4

Lol had the Alpinas on for nearly 2 years.

Here you go

eganu8uq.jpg

Style 3 reps. 8.5 all round et15 rears on 225. Slight rubbing may look into a 215 but for less than £200 me happy.

s**t rubber but thats easily sorted

Edited by Chimp Choker

Sold my 330ci to a nice chap from Weymouth, think he'll be signing up on here soon. Told him what a helpful lot you are :) Roll on Tuesday, M3 time for now I'll just sit and look at pics of it. 2e6anyte.jpg

Sold my 330ci to a nice chap from Weymouth, think he'll be signing up on here soon.

Told him what a helpful lot you are :)

Roll on Tuesday, M3 time for now I'll just sit and look at pics of it.

2e6anyte.jpg

Roll on Tuesday jimmy... Looking forward to seeing some pictures, always a good feeling picking up the new motor for the first time :) :) :)

P.s lovin the colour, good choice!!

Sold my 330ci to a nice chap from Weymouth, think he'll be signing up on here soon. Told him what a helpful lot you are :) Roll on Tuesday, M3 time for now I'll just sit and look at pics of it.
Roll on Tuesday jimmy... Looking forward to seeing some pictures, always a good feeling picking up the new motor for the first time :) :) :) P.s lovin the colour, good choice!!
Cheers mate, I do like the colour should hide dirt pretty well but not too much silver.. lol plus a red interior.

Will have to keep my eye out for you next time I'm drivin down charmouth way :afro:

Here you go

Style 3 reps. 8.5 all round et15 rears on 225. Slight rubbing may look into a 215 but for less than £200 me happy.

Nice them mate, seen your ad for other for sale, how much for the dirty shoes in the first pic? Look like they've been stolen from a bowling alley.

Here you go

Nice them mate, seen your ad for other for sale, how much for the dirty shoes in the first pic? Look like they've been stolen from a bowling alley.

Lol. Aye superbowl Hartlepool

It wouldn't be a financial mistake. The financial mistake is continuing to spend more money on your car. It's nice as it is. If you change it too much its going to be one of those eBay specials that has in the description something like "Over £20k spent making this gorgeous one-off show car" that people post on here for everyone to laugh at.

Just telling it how I see it. Of course it's your money to waste...

Thanks for saying its nice :)

Nah it wont be like that, Mit you have met me you should know I wouldnt go down that route, it will be personal to me, thanks anyway

Here you go

eganu8uq.jpg

Good choice mate, Still like the old ones tho. The grey centres suit the red exterior tho. :thumbsup:

Sold my 330ci to a nice chap from Weymouth, think he'll be signing up on here soon. Told him what a helpful lot you are :) Roll on Tuesday, M3 time for now I'll just sit and look at pics of it. 2e6anyte.jpg

:wub: The more people who get a m3 , the more i want one lol. Good combo choice mate. Can't wait to see the mods now. :thumbsup:

Took the car around Wembley area. Really like the interior and glad what i did.

Had one of those awkward moments today.

"Awkward moment when a learner instructor decides to try n race me today, didn't wanna let me in to the lane near iron bridge near the width restricters( So i decided to floor it, overtook him and shifted into the lane. I had to slow down quickly, as i would damaged my wing mirrors if i didn't.). I was thinking, that would have been easy with the m3. Just say he didn't expect me to do that lol. Was shocked tho, that one of them would do that, especially with a learner person next to him. Funny bit i scared my mum in the process. Heheh."

Last night, fitted new upper intake boot as old one had split and was being held airtight with black tape (only discovered it split last weekend doing CCV)

Topped up screenwash and checked oil, very little used (1-2mm) normally after a week it would be below the minium marker, as a result I now only have 1 litre of oil in the boot :D :D