Sam

What Have You Done To Your Car Today? Volume 2

Went to a meet at Demon Tweeks today, was okay just not many there at all.

Had some angel eyes arrive the other day and fitted them with one of the tech's after work on Wednesday, only problem is one of the rings is faulty (same happened with a set the tech did on his dad's car) so I messaged the seller explaining and he asked for a photo. I sent him the attached photo and asked for a replacement but had no reply. I sent another email yesterday and still haven't had a reply, will probably have to report or negative feedback :/

What was the company out of curiosity mate?
seller is called good_buy_12

Went to a meet at Demon Tweeks today, was okay just not many there at all.

Had some angel eyes arrive the other day and fitted them with one of the tech's after work on Wednesday, only problem is one of the rings is faulty (same happened with a set the tech did on his dad's car) so I messaged the seller explaining and he asked for a photo. I sent him the attached photo and asked for a replacement but had no reply. I sent another email yesterday and still haven't had a reply, will probably have to report or negative feedback :/

What was the company out of curiosity mate?
seller is called good_buy_12
Okay mate, thought it could have been a seller i have dealt with as i had a similar problem with some angels

<snip>

Oh, I also found a load of old alarm systems lurking under the centre console.

Good stuff - you need to get a thread going for this :) Will be useful for proving it's value if selling/insurance too if you can prove it's solid.

I hope those alarms aren't connected - removing them could be a pain, although both of mine only needed three wires connecting between the pair of them to be defeated, so it might be an easy job to remove. Most of the wires were for the LEDs, indicators, door locks etc.

Lakes run?? Cooool! Don't forget to post plenty of pics. :thumbsup:

We're over there for a few days next week. :)

Sorry fella, no pics this time, too busy trying to keep up with the GT-R's, 911 GT3's, C63's and.......stripped out MX-5's.

Drove 200 miles from home to the lakes, did a 200 mile circuit of the lakes taking in Kirkstone Pass, Whinlatter Pass and Coniston, then drove 75 miles to my parents.......all on one tank :) and i wasn't hanging around on the 200 mile lap of the lakes :D

What i did today was drive to work, then start driving home but i was interupted by a horrible noise. Being 19 and not knowing alot of technical details i rang by grandfather and uncle who swiftly came and picked up my car, which is now in my uncles drive awaiting surgery on something (most likely expensive) :(0cb14117f8f380ce3a250dae60a4e517.jpg

Ouch, bad times :(

At least you stopped though before driving on and causing more damage - I'm guilty of having done this before, and it's always better to be safe than sorry, rather than destroying something.

Hopefully it's nothing too bad! I had two lose bolts in my undertray once (the day after a clutch/DMF change), and it sounded like the whole transmission was falling apart, but turned out to be nothing. Still got it recovered though (after a 7 hour wait in a cold, wet, early, January night!)

Wow - that's some instagram worthy food!! Gave my car a clean today, 1st time using my new Karcher... I definitely need to invest in an autobrite foam lance and snow foam, the standard Karcher stuff is Garbage!

Drove it to East London with plenty of throttle action :) then had this for lunch:

IMG_20150510_132056809_HDR_zpsjutdgi5u.j

IMG_20150510_131904940_zps7bbko2je.jpgIMG_20150510_132358125_zpsjsopun0a.jpg

I hope that's Halal my friend..... Other wise Mrs Suf will find out :P

Fitted m sport side skirts :-D

Downside is I found a couple of patches of rust underneath, will add it to the list of warranty bits to get done (as well as rear arches)

Hopefully tomorrow I will be booking her in for the m sport kit and, rear arches and sills to be painted by bmw, (I will be taking some lube with me when I pick her up again :'( )

Drove it to East London with plenty of throttle action :) then had this for lunch:

Mrs K was there too, it was very halal indeed, I didnt need any supper tonight either!

Mrs K was there too, it was very halal indeed, I didnt need any supper tonight either!

You know you said that the cloud foundry t shirt was coming up tight...... I wonder why ;):P

<snip>

Oh, I also found a load of old alarm systems lurking under the centre console.

Good stuff - you need to get a thread going for this :) Will be useful for proving it's value if selling/insurance too if you can prove it's solid.

I hope those alarms aren't connected - removing them could be a pain, although both of mine only needed three wires connecting between the pair of them to be defeated, so it might be an easy job to remove. Most of the wires were for the LEDs, indicators, door locks etc.

I do want to start a thread but at the same time I really don't want to be posting up pictures of my baby looking such a mess. Also I'm taking this thing to the grave (unless it takes me there first, which is more likely), so no need to worry about providing proof of the work done for sales reasons, however I do agree, it is nice to have everything logged in detail. I'll probably end up making a thread when the proper work starts, as I mentioned before this is possible once the garage is cleared, but I don't really want to spend my savings unless I'm earning so might be a longer wait than anticipated.

From the very brief look of the alarm systems it seems that some of them are still partially wired in, after seeing the mess of cut/taped wires I almost burst into tears and left it.

Lucky fev from now on. Car was picked up by garage for service on the way to garage someone's went into the back of it. Haven't seen it yet. Other lad has admitted full responsibility. Gutted. Pics later.

What is it with people on here being hit at the moment!

Hopefully it will be fixed and will go through without too much pain Feva, generally with rear end collisions its the person behind at fault by default.