Sam

What Have You Done To Your Car Today? Volume 2

Drove to Sainsburys in the Balloongo® with a load of tools and my laptop, having re-installed INPA last night. Confirmed nothing had changed when I tried to start the car - it hadn't. Checked the engine temp. in the hidden menu, 128deg with the engine cold. Fired-up the laptop, plugged the cable in, INPA still wouldn't read the DDE. :( So now I'm thinking "earthing!".

Started by connecting a jump lead from the engine to the body - no difference. Went back to square one with what I'd been doing immediately before the car refused to start. Opened the fuse box and started pulling the ones I removed yesterday. Found one with an empty space beside it, both marked on the chart as "Diesel" (or something similar). Put it in the slot I'd left empty. BINGO! :D

How stupid did I feel? But I do have a bit of an excuse....... Yesterday afternoon I'd been awake for 24hrs.

Drove to Sainsburys in the Balloongo® with a load of tools and my laptop, having re-installed INPA last night. Confirmed nothing had changed when I tried to start the car - it hadn't. Checked the engine temp. in the hidden menu, 128deg with the engine cold. Fired-up the laptop, plugged the cable in, INPA still wouldn't read the DDE. :( So now I'm thinking "earthing!".

Started by connecting a jump lead from the engine to the body - no difference. Went back to square one with what I'd been doing immediately before the car refused to start. Opened the fuse box and started pulling the ones I removed yesterday. Found one with an empty space beside it, both marked on the chart as "Diesel" (or something similar). Put it in the slot I'd left empty. BINGO! :D

How stupid did I feel? But I do have a bit of an excuse....... Yesterday afternoon I'd been awake for 24hrs.

Forgot to say..... All this started because the climate control has been playing-up. I've bitten the bullet and ordered one off eBay.