Sam

What Have You Done To Your Car Today? Volume 2

Whipped off the door cars to tighten everything up and stop the creaking - helpped with a little Wicks Draught Excluder Foam :) now nice and quite, just the way it was until I got my hands on the door cards lol!

And Jay, that's looks so good!

W201 190E Cosworth - Nothing

W210 E240 - Taxed and Insured again... instead of scrapping.

W210 E320 - Blowout at high speed on French motorway. 4 new tyres. Tyres are a LOT cheaper in France, as in worth a 50 quid day trip!

Renault Zoe - Slow puncture hopefully repaired

Really? Damn!

Wish i'd known that, i'm in France a few times a year!

I know Bilstein stuff is nearly half the price in Germany!!!

knowing that i know now for certain ill need to get geo done on mine after the coilovers go on i was always convinced my camber was too agressive anyway but at least it will all be sorted after tomorrow. i tried to post earlier with a choice for my new wheels but it wouldnt let me link the ebay links to show them so im gonna have to make up my own mind without any input from you guys now i would have like to go down the dished bbs route but i cant justify spending such a wodge of cash on a car as old as mine

Tested the alternator with a multimeter - it seems that it's actually fine, and the dashboard is just reporting wrong. A weight off my mind given I'm on holiday in it for 3 weeks on Friday!

Throttle adaptation reset and took passenger side door card and membrane off, lubed, sealed and replaced everything. Window doesn't get stuck going up now :)

well not me more jay really and me just being his tool monkey.........coilovers are now on and already its looks tons better also finding 2 broken rear springs proving that even eibachs can break....i think a massive thanks must go to Jay he does so many members cars and imho he is a massive asset to the northwest guys on this forum. I dont even want to think of his poor thumb after that huge hammer blow while trying to get the hub off strut. I also think his mrs needs a special thanks for us lot taking up so much of his time