Sam

What Have You Done To Your Car Today? Volume 2

Wired up the old 1980's tape deck in the E30. I'd had it working in the front room, but now I can confirm the radio works too, as does, much to my delight, the power retracting/raising ariel! (I toggled the ignition a few times just to watch in delight as it went up and down!)

http://www.liquidleather.com/index.html

Have a browse on the website they can match the colour of any interior and I find the BMW black is perfect match!

I also bought the gliptone leather cleaner and conditioner.. The cleaner leaves the seats a lovely Matt finish!

IMO you cannot get a good finish using a pad.. You must spray the dye onto the seats.. I tried the pad/sponge and the finish is steaky and shiny

Picked up hardtop today for winter 6DE83EA7-46D7-4F7A-AB8C-80C45C139E15.jpg

What's it like Allan?

I'm on the lookout for a silver grey one for my vert. There's a few about but at silly money.[/quote

Bob mate defnetly worth getting one I hit lucky I bought this couple months back for £350 of my mate then he said just give me £300 he kept it in his garage for me.makes car feel a lot more solid and quite inside and they actually make car look nice

Nowt good. New blades & boot struts so £57.00 quid lighter. Then spent all afternoon dicking with BCables software trying to find its faults but the bloody thing didn't work lol

Just came back from a trip to evo triangle in North Wales. Went with some mates. They had fiasta st. New ones. They are quick tho. Was slowly leaving them.

Found a quirk, if I blip the throttle when it's warm it blips itself as soon as the revs start to drop, so I get a double blip.... I will try the throttle adaption re-set tomorrow.

Other than that I got taxi duty taking my mother to a BBQ at my brother's new place, her comment, "It's much nicer than that Corsa, quieter, smoother and more comfortable" I will call that approval :)

Took it to the dealers and got the airbag replaced, also got them to run a diagnostic to see if they could track down that intermittent starting problem... It's the random code in the key itself. So a new key will cure it totally, C'mon DVLA, get that V5 sorted so I can get one.

Other than that the health check told me what I already know, rear discs and front pads are okay but getting ready and the rear drivers top mount is ready. I also called into a couple of local bodyshops for quotes to tidy it up.