dazza

The Instagram Topic

GazJones I think, although I'm not worth following. I think I've only ever uploaded one photo.

Give it 5 years and I reckon there'll be big money in un-instagraming photos. So many nice photos uploaded, ruined by terrible filters.

see, i quite like instagram and it's filters, as long as the edit is well done.

Yes it can look really good, there's some great presets there. However, there's also a lot (I'd go as far as to say the majority) of users that just go a bit filter crazy with it I find.

I can't tell how many new followers are trying to get me 100 more likes by clicking their link and how many come from the zone :lol:

Instagram seeks right to sell photos http://www.bbc.co.uk...nology-20767537

Think I might cancel ny account..

So did you expect them to just run it as a free service with no means of making an income? I am keeping mine. So what if they want to sell one of my photos? They are already available on the internet for all to see, and rather than be upset I'm not being paid royalties I think I'd rather be delighted that someone wanted to use a photo that took me 5 seconds to take!

Well... it's a cloud based storage service and the images are on amazon web services with no permissions so if you have the image URL you can load it anyway. Your children will just have bragging rights if a photo of them is used for an advert :)

Edited by mit

I've kept my account but deleted all my photos. I'll just use it to see pictures that people I follow post now.

Can see it as being a cool idea for aspiring "photographers" and the likes but the average person like me who have locked our accounts to followers only - we don't want that (which is why we've locked our accounts! Lol). I just want to be able to share my photos with my family and friends.

Will just stick to Facebook now..