staggspeed

Steering Wheel Lower Trim

Im guessing you want to fit a sport trim to an SE wheel?

might fit over the top but hard to know. you could always smooth over the gap in the SE trim with a little fibreglass to give the same effect but prob not worth the hassle.

That's a shame mate. :-(

When I bought a full genuine piano black interior trim, it can from an SE but I have a sport SMG wheel so the steering wheel trim didn't fit.

Never mind, I'll be selling them on when I've got round to painting my wood ones.

I don't like the metallic. :-(

No Trev, genuine piano black trim as you know is like the proverbial rocking horse poo, lol.

Going to jump in hear, , ,, So you have been offered a Piano Black lower steering wheel trim for an M sport steering wheel, and you have an se steering wheel.

I recently changed my trim to piano black and had to buy a new lower trim as i removed the gastly silver cube stuff i had, SO, if its up for grabs i am your huckle berry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I would love that to finish off my int trim

On 14 April 2013 at 20:28, Trevor said:

That's a shame mate. :-(

When I bought a full genuine piano black interior trim, it can from an SE but I have a sport SMG wheel so the steering wheel trim didn't fit.

Never mind, I'll be selling them on when I've got round to painting my wood ones.

I don't like the metallic. :-(

Do you have piano black steering will trim for m sport steering wheel e46